Who are the hottest girls and guys of GaG?

Question pretty much says it all. You might want to link their profile, for a reference. Also might want to describe why they should be considered "hot" whether on a physical or personal level.

Okay.. hmm.. I see where this is going right off.. So, I won't rule out naming yourself. But if you name yourself you have to mention at least one other. Fair enough?
I'll contribute: Yriuqni, AndiArthropod, Enchanted x3, poeticninja, mccollins. Are some of the hotter girls I've seen on here.
Thanks everyone for contributing answers ! Funny, bright bunch we got going on here on GaG. ^^ keep positive, and see ya on my next Q when it comes, yeah? ;) Peace.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• NotJustAnotherGuy is cute.

• Don't know...I don't really check people out on here.

• union44 link is pretty hot has a nice smile and Rashad link I just love his profile picture...ahhh I already told you a while ago that you have a nice body.

• I just have to say - Can open, worms everywhere...

• youre quite good looking lol as well as redthread. but most people don't have pictures of themselves up.

• There's honestly only one guy on here I'm attracted to. Both personality and physically. And he claims to feel that way about me as well. But we're too far apart to be in a relationship (opposite sides of the world). He's the only guy I have eyes for, honestly. But I don't know about him. Either way, I'm just happy that a guy thinks I'm pretty. He's the first who's ever sincerely thought so.

• ^_^ looks like a beauty contest is going on here.

• and people say looks don't matter

• there she is. didn't think I'd forget about you did you? :P

• ^_^ oh my gosh. you can't be serious.

i think I'd like to elect Levin as one of the hottest of GAG.

• Uh, not many dudes post pics on here so I really don't know. There are a lot gorgeous girls here though. =]

• I'm the sexiest crow around, fack yeah.

• Unfortunately, she isn't here anymore but Slipslender was a very attractive girl (and no I am not gay.).

• Girls: Jordanboling09 and Rachiee I think are gorgeous.

Guys: There aren't many with pics but mlrock and mattman are good looking guys.

• New to the site, and my only "friend" on here is Frunkiss. He's a cool dude, I like how he's answered my questions and helped me out. He seems like a chill, suave kinda guy. hehe. My favorite questions by females have all been posted anonymously... Which I don't entirely get, I feel like its real easy to keep your real identity a secret.

PS if you wanna be friends add me. I have tons of questions best suited for chatting! :)

• but there's so many people on this site, and I'm gonna come off as a creep 0.0

• Okay for the girl below me, I have not seen anyone on here put fake pics up so I don't know what you're talking about.? And for you, are you bisexual and trying to match up with a hot girl or guy on here or something? aha what's the point of this question?

• The point of the question is entertainment. A means of passing time. Kind of like similar questions such as "What's your favorite color", "What's your favorite animal", "What super power would you want", would you rather questions, bang one kill one marry one type questions and etc... Also, I'm heterosexual-- though that's quite a bit off topic..

The #1 pastime of the world is people watching. So questions that allow you to observe&analyze people and their behaviors are quite frequent.

• I'm pretty hot but I won't post pictures on this site. ill Facebook request if anyone wants tho hahah

• Omg I wanna answer this so bad but I'll seem like such a creep

• girls: Irena is her name but I can't find her, she looks like angelina jolie. she's rarely on here.

guys: you don't look bad :D

• Ur pretty hot ;D

• I like nobody21 and likED ajb89 but he doesn't talk to me anymore :(

• lol! This is a bit creepy. Remembering peoples screen names and stuff.

• People don't put fake pics up on here? but I'm new so I couldn't tell you but I think I'm pretty good looking ;) aha

• Well, if your pic isn't fake. ;) Yeah, you're definitely good looking.

Well, some people post fake pics just cause they don't want to post their pic on this website-- those are usually the ones with celebrity pics or just drawings.. Some people on here post pictures of non-celebs and tell everyone it's a picture of them, when it's not -- those are the bad ones.

• Yea I agree but I haven't seen any of those so far everyone seems legit but no I'm not fake I have a lot of pics on my profile of myself and I'm pretty sure they aren't on google. well I would hope not aha

• The science guys. :P mm intelligence.

There was a really hot guy here... I can't find his question anymore so I can't tell ya his username. :'(

• I'm a science guy lmfao, probably not the one you're looking for LOL

• you can't have physics without math lol :P

• Nutritionist

I find bio hard to remember haha..

• I don't want to name people on here but of course the guy who made this question is and 2 people on my friends list Lol one is black and the other is UK

• ^ we know there are hotties out there.. somewhere.. not naming them is total fail xD

• LoL! how did you spot this? ha ha I actually thought you might not see this hehe

• C'mon girl, you should of known.

• You don't really know half the users don't put their picture up.

• I said it could be physical or personal (e.g. intellectual hotties, cool/chill hotties, etc..)

• in your name* I missed a whole word :(

• :) lol that's okay, I got what you were saying.

What Guys Said 17

• <----

not to toot my own horn but... toot fkn toot

• that snowboarder guy is pretty damn cute. I'd SO rock his world

• That girl who said this question was lame and that she was going to remove you off her friends list. She's extremely hot. Her white hair really compliments her white arms and face. The pink background really is the cherry on top though. Fap Fap Fap.

• emmm I dunno, I don't really look at people's profiles a lot, there are a good few really nice looking girls on here though. Its hard to know who's profiles are real though, I mean some people could be using a fake profile. But lets just assume all the profiles are real, I think missnobody is the hottest

• I was hoping to find someone linking my profile on here lol. I think there are quite a few hot girls on GaG but I don't feel right linking their profile.

• Tbh can't think of any girls I think are hot. Mostly just average looking guys and girls. Maybe Darling-

• Yeah, so many people faking :/ so sad and gross. She's a hottie though.

• Yes a lot of fake profiles, it is sorta sad an pathetic. Just be proud of who you are and if you want to have a picture up then at lease make it your own..

• Damn I just took down my MySpace mirror pic while showing my abs, Id say I'm one of the best looking guys on here and for the women there's to many to count..

• <--- that is all.

• I don't know I think for guys at least unless it's someone on your friends list you will come off as a creep a little maybe not to all girls but to some. I'll be lazy and just look at girls on here who answered and say Catie101 and 99Problems if that's her actually her in that profile pic.

• hahaha

no its not me :D

its Megan Fox!

• its me in my picture! lol :)

• no I was talking about other girl I name dropped not you I know that is you.

• I don't believe it's possible to mention anyone without appearing creepy. So I'll just say no one. :)

• If someone thinks your a creep, purely based on the fact that you find someone attractive, then they are an extremely irrational person. Don't over think it. ;)

• actually I don't see the point in mentioning anyone. Sure there's lots of attractive women here, as anywhere, but so what? I'm more interested in souls :))

• Okay grim reaper. But you know, hotness doesn't have to be determined solely by physical attraction alone. So there was / is the option to mention those with pure, or bad souls.. or whichever gets your rocks off.

• I can fall on several lists, but honestly its the person, their questions and answers that also counts ;)

• Plenty! But I'm feeling too shy to mention any names D:

• Most women I chat with on this site are attractive but have no self esteem

• Tohrment

• There are a lot of beautiful girls on here but I have always had a thing for heatherlu

• And rachellyjean13 is adorable looking too.

• here we go with the circlejerk

• Someone sad their name wasn't mentioned yet? :/ Aww, maybe if you were bitter and anony, people would actually like you and compliment you.

• like I care about empty compliments on an advice site lol

• me ofcorse!

And kady4e, I just like her style *shrug*