Do you ever just get so pissed at a question on here

I just read a question on here about a girl who likes to try new things and all that stuff, her boyfriend likes to get into things he shouldn't be doing. She says she loves him and asked him to change but he hasn't.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR BOYFRIEND, YOU LIKE HIM FOR HIM!

Most Helpful Girl

• i do get annoyed with some questions on this site but I just don't answer those ones and then I just forget about them.

What Girls Said 4

• lol

Yes, from one person especially.

• Not pissed but more annoyed, Especially the questions about is my penis small than they give the inches. Those questions are so annoying to me.

• Yeah people say really stupid and ignorant things. The best thing to do is steer clear of them so your not even associated with them.

• i get pissed at racial and sexist comments or posts. anything else I can care less about

What Guys Said 4

• "her boyfriend likes to get into things he shouldn't be doing"

So yeah she should totally let him do stuff he shouldn't be doing... WTF? You see someone f***ing up you tell them to stop f***ing up, it's that simple. Either you realize it and stop or you continue doing it and ruin the relationship. It's he's just eating fatty food and she's telling him to stop there's room for negotiation if he's abusing drugs or liquor she has every right to ask otherwise she'd be just as responsible if he hurts himself or someone else.

• He's responsible for himself. Let him control his own life, not her

• That's not how it works. You care about someone and don't want them to get hurt you say something. Period. No, they don't have to listen but when they don't that's when it's no longer anyone else's problem, If the act is illegal you turn them in and move on with your life because they chose their path. Just because one person wants to be ignorant doesn't mean they both have to be.

• I don't get pissed off. But sometimes it's sad to see how selfish people are.

• I skim over all the questions, ignore the riff raff, answer whatever resonates with me at the particular time.

The only way a question would really annoy me is if it was cleverly worded to get my attention but turns out to be a dud. That hasn't been a problem.

• Sort of a "don't judge a book by its cover" type thing?

• Yeah. But no one on here is that smart. Well, the ones that are make better use of their time.

• I just got pissed off at this question