What reason are you on this website for, and do you have a bf/gf/husband/wife?

I can't remember why I joined. I think I got distracted from work one day... I have a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just answer questions, I've been here a long time and discovered it through a user I knew on a different site. She has an account here but is no longer active I think. I just kept answering questions. Sometimes I disappear for a while, but I always come back when I'm bored. I've been single most of the time I've been here, but have had two boyfriends in that time, including my current one.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm completely single, and currently am just bored.

• came here to give advice to people, and I'm seeing someone.

• came here to have something better to do when bored

• Came on here to answer Questions about fixations/fetishes...am married for almost 17 years...(:

What Girls Said 5

• A little over 2 years ago little me was at school on the computer. I decided to look up Megan Fox hate sites and stumbled upon a question from here. I had to join to answer and I haven't left since because I have nothing better to do when I'm bored... or just don't have anything better to do.

And I'm single.

• To ask and answer questions. I'm single.

• i have boyfriend. came here because I wanted to make a move on a shy guy but needed to decode his signs

• I seeked advice and found it and wanted to leave but I liked it so much and I am still here, but I really don't know why I am still here, it got boring. I might leave soon...

I'm single :)

• I had a question re a guy..lol(different guy from below,lol).

I'm seeing someone:)