What reason are you on this website for, and do you have a bf/gf/husband/wife?

I can't remember why I joined. I think I got distracted from work one day... I have a boyfriend.

1|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I just answer questions, I've been here a long time and discovered it through a user I knew on a different site. She has an account here but is no longer active I think. I just kept answering questions. Sometimes I disappear for a while, but I always come back when I'm bored. I've been single most of the time I've been here, but have had two boyfriends in that time, including my current one.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm completely single, and currently am just bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • came here to give advice to people, and I'm seeing someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • came here to have something better to do when bored

0|0
    0|0
  • Came on here to answer Questions about fixations/fetishes...am married for almost 17 years...(:

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• A little over 2 years ago little me was at school on the computer. I decided to look up Megan Fox hate sites and stumbled upon a question from here. I had to join to answer and I haven't left since because I have nothing better to do when I'm bored... or just don't have anything better to do.

And I'm single.

0|0
    0|0
  • To ask and answer questions. I'm single.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have boyfriend. came here because I wanted to make a move on a shy guy but needed to decode his signs

0|0
    0|0
  • I seeked advice and found it and wanted to leave but I liked it so much and I am still here, but I really don't know why I am still here, it got boring. I might leave soon...

I'm single :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a question re a guy..lol(different guy from below,lol).

I'm seeing someone:)

0|0
    0|0