Have you ever found someone on here that you met in real life first?

I never had a problem asking questions that had to do with friends. Now for some reason I'm all paranoid that a friend uses this website and will see a question I asked about them.

So, have you ever bumped into a friend on here on accident? If you did was it awkward or embarrassing?

Most Helpful Girl

• when I first joined years ago I had a diff username and I was so into asking questions about my crush that I sent the link to my friend and she would read on my questions, after a week I deleted the account and regreted telling her because I became paranoid and didn't want her knowing about my inner thoughts...lol

now I don't tell anyone

What Guys Said 2

• nope never, also none of my friends know my username

• No..I think I will eventually meet some GAG users face-to-face but no...no one that I knew from previous life...although...there are some that have shown some interest...=D

What Girls Said 2

• Nah, everybody is too far.

• Nope :P

I know of a couple of people who live in my city, but I don't go around looking for them nor have I ever recognized them. I imagine they don't know what I look like anyhow.

And most people who live in Tx are too far from my city