What have you gotten with your Xper points?

What did you use your points for?

And if you haven't yet, what are you looking to get ?

(If you are thinking of using an amazon card, what do you want from amazon?)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing at all, I never redeemed a point: import from Amazon.com in the US to the E.U. gives way too much trouble (costs, customs, taxes)

What Guys Said 6

• I used... A $20 dollar one to get a make-up box with brushes and fold-out mirrors and a CD of The Velvet Underground self-titled album. Another I used to buy... I don't remember. And then $40 I gave to a lady friend. I bought another one with the intention of paying a prostitute who accepted money in Amazon cards for some services for some reason but GAG upped the points and I had to cancel out 'cos I didn't have enough and no money.

• :-0 at the whole prostitute thing.

• I do. Nah, they're a little harder to find here because they don't hang out in the rich areas, obviously, but they can't hang out in the scummy areas either because the estates are all ruled by Paramilitaries, who are anti-drugs and less spoken of but also anti-prostitution. So the only working girls you'll find generally come in the shape of Latvian Brothels and they're exclusively in-the-know, and how do you get in-the-know with Latvians? God knows.

• And- I don't think the appeal of prostitutes is the convenience, ahaha. I mean, why is it a rockstar stereotype to spend time with prostitutes? They can get any woman at any one of their concerts at any time, hell, by the 70s they had managers specifically to select women for them, but they still knock it with prostitutes. For some of us there's just an incredible allure of whores, I think.

• books and cd's, and 2 featured questions.

• They used to have Victoria's secrets gif5 cards. Iwanted to get something for my Girlfriend but they don't have it anymore

• I know that sucks doesn't it?But honestly, they have sexy lingerie on amazon.com that is just as sexy as the ones at victoria secret. Why not try that has a 2nd option?

• we'll see when I get there

• I don't really have in mind to get something using my points. But if I happen to accumulate so many points I may use it to redeem the amazon voucher, to buy books. There are a few book I will like to get but can't get them in the bookstore.

• Comics, books, games, dvd's

• nothing yet. I should get the amazon card but I wouldn't know what to get :\

What Girls Said 7

• Books for class, recently for small bits of furniture for my new place, and soon I'll be saving it for books again :p

• I would like to get an Amazon card. I'm going to buy the next Kindle when it comes out, because I want to give one to my Mum. I did some online surveys when bored once, and bought a Kindle for about 50 pounds.

• ;o where did you do these online surveys? I've always wondered if those sites are legit.

• They are. I found out the good ones from moneysaving expert.com. It's a UK site, but, a few of the websites they linked can be used in America as well. Or you could search on Google for the best paid survey websites.

I use a few different sites at the time, so that it builds up faster. You do a few surveys a day, and get about 20p per survey. However, you can't take part in all of the ones you've sent. It's good to do in your spare time.

• How do I go about getting stuff?

• Nothing yet...

• Books, books & more books!

• Wow! I see we have a book lover here.

Besides gag, I bet you keep yourself occupied for hours :)

Have you ever thought about getting a Kindle?

• Yep, have that too. Sometimes, nothing feels better than a book. So I do both.

• Oh yeah, I can't sleep well, so reading does it for me. lol

• Nothing yet, not sure what I will get.

• So far just one featured question and a gag shirt.