True feelings about GAG? Waste of time, great resource, entertaining?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it helps to look back on some of the sincere things I've written and relfect on it.

To my dismay, many bad habits and tendencies of mine are still prevalent to this day in spite of "calling my own BS" several months ago. Change is no small thing.

What Guys Said 2

• its entertaining when I am bored :p

• It's entertaining and also a waste of time. I don't think most people take any of the advice on here, so it's generally not the best resource either.

What Girls Said 9

• Great resource - for my time in need. I've been helped, and helped others in the process of being here.

It is entertaining because when I am bored it helps me kill time. Its very occupying.

• It's mostly entertaining. A little educational... at least in the regards I get different point of views on things I have questions on. But I also have to keep in mind that the majority of members on this site are under 25.

• lol..not all of us however..(:(:(:

• I'm not

• I did say "majority"... not "all". Plus, so many people post anonymously that you have no clue how old they are unless their posting is a dead giveaway.

• All three

Very good waste of time..I look up and I've just burned 2 hours

Great resource because so many people are coming on for the GaG users to become statistic lab rats :D we help with a lot of research papers

Very entertaining...this girl made me laugh my head off when she talked of eating 11 peoples intestines

• I actually see it as all of the above. It really just depends on the day, when else I have going on, and how many questions I have that others may be able to answer (or have already asked and answered).

• Its been helpful to me and gives me something to do when I'm bored, so yeah its entertaining. It's also low key addicting and a bit of a distraction when I have school work.

• It gives me stuff to read when I'm bored, and it gives me free gift cards. Pretty much sums it up..

• Gives me something else to do while YouTube videos are loading up :)

• I love the site..it's different and people talk to other people

• GAG is not a waste of time but I waste a lot of my time here.

It is somewhat of a good resource to read what others think and feel, how they react in situations. I wouldn't say it's entertaining though.