Do you ever feel like the person you're asking questions about is on this site?

i feel like the guy I like and have history with is on this site because I read some questions and it matches our situation perfectly...especially the specifics, kinda freaky...and I wonder if its him asking...do you ever feel like this? haha

do you know if your friends use this site? and is gag a go to site these days?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope :). But, I remember this one time, a girl and a guy had competed in a mixed martial arts competition, and they both asked separate questions about it on here. Turns out that they had actually fought one another and the girl had won the fight. Pretty cool (and slightly freaky), right?

• wow lol

• ok, I will add you. thanks :)

• lol that's really funny, I wonder how he reacted when she contacted him? ha ha I wonder how that conversation went? 'hi, I'm the girl that kicked you in the privates!' haha

Are you still friends with the girl? did you get to speak with the guy about it at all? or did you just leave them to it! haha

I've added you by the way, if that's OK :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes o.O

• No, but it is a small world; thus, I would not be surprised.

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, I feel like some people I know might be on this site because I read some things other people ask and they match with mine! its crazy...who knows...but yes, I've definitely felt like the person I'm asking questions about is on this site! lol

• lol I do too o.O

• I am almost convinced of it.

• Haha yeah but I'm like trying to keep it realistic