Single, Dating, or Relationship?

For you people on GAG, which one are you right now? Also, which one do you prefer to be?

• Single
  • Dating someone/ exclusive with someone
  • I'm in a Relationship <3
  • SHOW THE RESULTS!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I am in a relationship with my best friend. Have been for five years.

I prefer being in a relationship and I think I'll always prefer a relationship, so long as it's a good one. So long as she's not a total cunt, isn't a liar or cheat, and we have enough common interests that we can actually keep up a conversation whenever we're not having sex, then yeah, a relationship is what I want at all times.

I don't get bored being with one person, like so many people seem to bitch about. I don't miss "the variety". I don't really look at other women. At least not with any intent or dirty thoughts. I'm pretty good like that, I think. Either way, yeah. I prefer a relationship, and I would prefer it be long term or permanent, and I really have no interest in the chase or the hunt or give the slightest fuck about the variety. I like being in a relationship, always have, and have zero problem staying monogamous.

Relationships all the way.

• I'm single, which is fine. Came out of a relationship not long ago. Need to work on myself. I do miss a few things though. Just simple things, having someone to snuggle with, making each other laugh, making fun of one another, and I miss the firmness of boobs. The boobs thing is a uniquely curious sensation.

• Currently single and I've been single for the past 21 years so it must be what I prefer.

• where is the forever alone button? :D

• Single, but meh.

• Single :/

• single although I'm seeing someone lately, hopefully it turns into something more, because if it does, she will literally become my first ever girlfriend

• awwwwwww so cuteeeeeeeee

• yeah we have been on 2 dates already, we are planning a third one this weekend

• Single

What Girls Said 10

• Relationship.

I love being single, and I am single more often than not. However, when someone comes into your life that makes you want them more... then who am I to pass that up? I'm very happy in my relationship :)

• I'm single

• Single but prefer to have somebody that I'm either seeing or could potentially be seeing.

• its complicated, but idc for dating or being in relationships.

• I'm in a relationship since i was 14 years and i still in the same relationship until now and he will marry me so it's beautiful to be in relationship. I will choose C. ;)

• single and happy :)

• Single, but I love dating. Then again I haven't had much for real relationships.

• Kinda dating this one guy (:

• single and single