What kind of profile pics girls want to see?

i mean the face , the body or a specific area of body ! I mean boys like everything a girl shows ! just wondering what girls like :/

thnx a lot girls , guys , you already know we suck at stuff like this !

Most Helpful Girl

• whatever you wanna show.

but, whatever you show, people will take you as a different type of person... link

I, personally, (out of this site) don't accept friend requests from people I don't know if their profile picture is:

-with explicit ''sexual content''

-some random image you find online (like a car, a cartoon or a football club logo)

-from a famous person

What Girls Said 8

• For the main pic should be a close up of the face.

The others should show the guy smiling, and full body photos.

Nothing nude or explicit unless it is requested ;)

• dressing fly , looking clean and sexy with a smile with or without shades also your hair gotta look nice... I wanna see face to mid chest action or head to toes in other pics

• Face with a smile that shows teeth.

• The face and a clothed quarter length photo is good enough.

• I only remember a handful of people by their profile pictures and all of them have a picture of their face, except for one. I really don't care though, it's all the same. Guys with pictures of their abs do come off a bit cocky.

• Honestly? Face and torso so I can tell if he's cute and if he has a nice body or not.

• abs and down

• she's being sarcastic.. a lot of boys do show that in almost every pick it's like they are advertising for pedophiles, rapists or loose women

• actually look at my profile pic . . . I usually like pics lk tht . . .U can see taylor Lautner's abs but you can see his face too . and that's what girls go for. .. they wanna c if your hot or not and they wanna see if you've got a good body.

• yea after I wrote the comment I watched your ic lol

• The face, and if it is a body pic, please have on clothes. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Brilliant question (one star) girls want to see real not fake pics. Girls are less visual than guys and do not need to see a lot of body. They like to see good looking faces like normal people. Use spell check next time genius.

• Speak for yourself Wiley Coyote

• Go for a penis pic, they lovvvvve those on here.

• and he will get himself banned and a ''PERV'' stamp on his forehead