What kind of profile pics girls want to see?

i mean the face , the body or a specific area of body ! I mean boys like everything a girl shows ! just wondering what girls like :/

Updates:
thnx a lot girls , guys , you already know we suck at stuff like this !

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• whatever you wanna show.

but, whatever you show, people will take you as a different type of person... link

I, personally, (out of this site) don't accept friend requests from people I don't know if their profile picture is:

-with explicit ''sexual content''

-some random image you find online (like a car, a cartoon or a football club logo)

-from a famous person

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• For the main pic should be a close up of the face.

The others should show the guy smiling, and full body photos.

Nothing nude or explicit unless it is requested ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • dressing fly , looking clean and sexy with a smile with or without shades also your hair gotta look nice... I wanna see face to mid chest action or head to toes in other pics

0|2
    0|0
  • Face with a smile that shows teeth.

0|2
    0|0
  • The face and a clothed quarter length photo is good enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only remember a handful of people by their profile pictures and all of them have a picture of their face, except for one. I really don't care though, it's all the same. Guys with pictures of their abs do come off a bit cocky.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly? Face and torso so I can tell if he's cute and if he has a nice body or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • abs and down

0|0
    3|2
    • she's being sarcastic.. a lot of boys do show that in almost every pick it's like they are advertising for pedophiles, rapists or loose women

• actually look at my profile pic . . . I usually like pics lk tht . . .U can see taylor Lautner's abs but you can see his face too . and that's what girls go for. .. they wanna c if your hot or not and they wanna see if you've got a good body.

• yea after I wrote the comment I watched your ic lol

• The face, and if it is a body pic, please have on clothes. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Brilliant question (one star) girls want to see real not fake pics. Girls are less visual than guys and do not need to see a lot of body. They like to see good looking faces like normal people. Use spell check next time genius.

1|0
    0|0
    • Speak for yourself Wiley Coyote

• Go for a penis pic, they lovvvvve those on here.

2|0
    1|0
    • and he will get himself banned and a ''PERV'' stamp on his forehead