How do you like the meebo on this site?

I personally like it and use it a lot, but it can be irritating at times when you try to do something and it freezes, or just won't work.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Hate it.

When I open the page I just want to check my messages and stuff, I don't always wanna talk to people and everyone pops up. It's so annoying, if I wanted to sign on I would!

• It sucks at times, it works well rarely on my computer

• annoying, I don't want to talk to anyone and as soon as I log on I get about 3 guys messaging me.

• love it for most part :) it rarely freezes for me but I use it lots :)

• i hate it,it rare works for me

• i don't like it

• I like it, I have never had problems with it myself but I hear it gives a lot of other people problems.

• I have a love/hate relationship with Meebo.

• i don't like it only because I wish it wouldn't automatically sign me on when I come to this iste

• So/So.

What Guys Said 6

• I honestly understand why the chat signs on automatically.

Frankly, having you login automatically into chat FORCES and ENFORCES the chat feature upon users, so they're automatically engulfed into it and exposed to it without a choice to diffuse it.

Similar to how when you sign up for a cell phone contract, healthcare services, utilities, etc...and you're AUTOMATICALLY billed a balance due at a certain time of the month, and you have to be "inconvenienced" by calling customer service (or going into the point of service itself), and having to cancel your services...

...or that balance will be due and you WILL have to pay it eventually due to credit laws (in the USA I'm talking about).

--------------

The chat is the same principle.

You have to "inconvenience" yourself to turn off that chat...or else it will be on. This defaultly gets people "engulfed" into the chat feature.

Since people are defaultly lazy...most people would just say "whatever" and leave it on and try chatting with a few people.

If you don't want to turn it off...then you're automatically included in the Meebo like every other user is.

PLUS...i, as well as the owners, doubt that this setup on this site with the chat is terrible enough to make people leave the site.

Therefore it's a win-win for the owners of this site.

That's business...simply genius business.

• Like it. In fact I use Meebo on my gag account on my phone more then I use the website.

• It's meh.

• It's irritating and buggy but serves its purpose.

• i like it

• I never use it anymore.