Have we been doing the right thing!?

When you answer a question in GAG, what comes first on your mind? pure honesty...helping the person in need or trying to get BA? HONESTLY GUYS...AND DO YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm honest, and answer honestly. I run by my philosophy of how I think I should live and advise what I'd do in the situation because only I can see a stiuation in the way I can exactly.

I get downvoted sometimes; but that's just because some people don't agree with me sometimes... and of course no-one will agree with you all the time.

It's the points system I don't like. I listen to everyone from level one up to 10 because some levels ones can speak as if they are guru's and some "guru's" speak like they were smacked with the stupid stick (some with the whole tree).

The main point is. My philosophy entails "honesty" as one of it's major rules, and I hold true to it.

What Guys Said 6

• I want to help the person. There are times when I think it would be nice to get Best Answer, but it's not my focus.

• I'm trying to give the question an honest

answer that will also help the person if the

question involved something like that, getting ba is fine

but I don't think much of it.

if possible, I want to give an answer I'm happy with

• All of the above aside from BA, and f***ing with people.

• i'm always honest, even when that gets downvoted. people who ask pointless or ignorant answers can expect a blunt answer, but those who ask interesting or meaningful questions can expect a wel thought-through, hopefully helpful answer.

• I am trying to put my finger on the pulse of popular opinion just to satisfy my curiosity =)

• i am not trying to get BA :3 if I lie may chuck norris hit my head on the keyboaslkfhaesoifhesoiafheaospfp

What Girls Said 2

• I answer to help the person. I don't really care if I get best answer or not. If it happens, great, if not I don't care as long as the person whose question I answered gets something out of it.

• Helping the person