What is the strangest thing you've had someone tell you on GAG?

Have you ever had someone friend you that was real bizarre.

If so, what did they say?

I've had someone tell me how much they want to do their sister.

And a very grown woman in her 40's say how she helped her son jerk off (because he had such a build up).
They didn't just casually say these things. They went into detail. I started to become grossed out ;\

Most Helpful Guy

• RE:Update - The grown woman in her 40's was probably Kim Kitty or Miss Kitty (he went by various names). He was a male user who had a female account in which he pretended to be his mother, and a male account (called Mind Spaces) in which he pretended to be the son in this mother/son incestuous relationship.

He was on the board for a while, trying to involve people in his inbred fantasies, which invariably included a lot of teasing, and a bizarre amount of "accidentally" kicking the son in the nutsack.

He was a very warped individual, but those accounts were eventually shut down.

This was a typical post from the "son" account.

link

What Guys Said 7

• 'Needadvc' said he wanted to pleasure me sexually and 'Toulouse' said some eerie things about making a voodoo doll of me and doing sexual things to it :S Luckily, I avoid talking to most people so this is a rare occurrence.

• yes, but I for the sake of privacy

I won't mention names or what they said sorry ^-^

• So why did you answer?let me guess for the xper points.

• I don't really care about the points, I just

answered the description question ^-^

• There was a really odd transexual thst always tried to talk to me. :/

• Noneya...

• "Which is better curved Johnson or straight Johnson" I didn't know what a johnson was at that time

• i don't think so, I talk to girls on here and usually guys are the ones who are bizarre

• A girl I used to chat with always would ask if o masturbated today

What Girls Said 4

• "What does your vagina taste like?" Uh dude. Weird.

"Would you ever have sex with me?" Creepy Indian guy.

There are so many nasty, weird things, I can't even list them all. One guy likes to ask me what my friend's vaginas look like. And that I should have sex with my brother. Yup...

• I've had some pretty uncomfortable/odd things said to me on here, mostly from males. One ranging from giving me oral sex til I beg for mercy(because I don't like oral sex and this person likes to think I'm going to have sex with them) to telling me they want to sue girlsaskguys for taking a question they asked down

I've had a bunch of nasty indians message me and tell me they want to do this and that to me. Not sure what's happening(or not happening) up in India, but they need to work on their ish

too f***ing creepy

• by the way, what I told you, the first example I was NOT told in private(oral sex thing) and neither was the sue girlsaskguys thing

The indians PM me and other females have the same experience

None of this is confidential; I'd never tell private things

• @UPDATE: I know who you're talking about lmao

she added me as a friend and she always asks Qs about giving her son a boner lol

• a guy sent me a message yesterday about how he had sex with his 14 year old neice and how he wanted to have sex with his sister. he was VERY explict. another guy said he had sex with his dog. there are some creeps on gag. reported them both

• ^^I forgot this. There was a user way back who used to ask questions about sex with dogs and he/she would send me messages telling me they love sex with their dogs

• yep I bet I know exactly who you are talking about lo.. I can't remember his name either but I stopped talking to him right after. thes guy who told me about sex with his niece was a question posted yesterday on the sexuality forum. I was digusted by the things he was saying. it was a freakin sex story out of a novel.. I will message you the members name or anyone who is curious

• One guy messaging me for sex..that is why I add no one here