How do you feel about anonymous posters?

How do you feel about people who post questions anonymously but won't allow anonymous answers.

Do you think that is even fair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do that but when I do that, I do it because after receiving an adequate # of answers I reveal myself

I normally do it in the sexuality section. I'll a simple preference Q and there are some retarded users on here who feel the need to bother me based on my preference(s). So, instead of answering my question, they go on about how I should receive oral sex cause it's a deal breaker for them when a girl won't receive or about how I should do this and that before saying I don't like it and whatnot.

• Yes..you not a creep about that...and have my respect therefore...^_^

• ...I just do it for unbiased answers is all

someone else brought it to my attention that they do it and it made sense. That user is a pretty popular answers and unfortunately when they ask questions, it's always people joking around rather than answering it.

So when they started allowing us to choose whether anons could answer, it just made sense. But I ALWAYS reveal myself. I don't go it to be a jerk. But I suppose a lot of people do

It's unfair when it's abused though

What Guys Said 9

• I don't mind annon posters, If I choose to post an annon answer and they refuse my help for that reason then they really didn't need my help and I move on. It's not like there aren't plaenty of other people with questions.

• Nope. I don't think it should even be allowed to be honest.

• its wrong...also the ones who anonymously answer your questions and block you

• I think it's hypocritical.

• internet basically gives us anonymity by default, checking a box on this site makes little difference to me.

it's not like I'm going to invite anyone from GAG on my birthday party, so why bother hiding my identity.

• idk...not sure what to think...but I always respect people like you more...(:(:(:

• Hey..as long as your are the poster..I am very tolerant...<3<3<3=D...eh..although your "gross" thing on another post disturbed me..o.O

• I don't think its a matter of being fair/unfair. What is this? a game? If a person wants to ask a question anonymously and receive non-anonymous answers than what wrong with that?

Im cool with it. I focus on the question ask and not the manner it was ask in.

either way nothing is wrong with it

.

.

.

.

.

.

P.S... Life is not fair

• It blows me away that something so trivial is even an issue. Kids. It's sad some people are so sheltered that they would even care. Who F.U.C.K.E.N cares. To the 2nd part of your ?. When they do that, it's a secret sign to let others know that they are gay. They like it up the ass. There you have it, the secret is out. Sorry all you fudge packers, but the truth must be told..

• I love angering people on here :P

What Girls Said 9

• Its just a website so it doesn't bother me. There's a lot of trolls on here who take advantage of the anonymous button and post irrelevant/judgmental answers.

• Are you really as aloof as you seem?

• lol...pretty deft of you...but very uninformative...question stills remains..are you really that aloof? Well..seeing as how I am married..and will be 55 on June 14th...well..we will see...

• Huh? You're taking this question way too seriously.

• I honestly couldn't care less. Some people are probably not on here to make friends or to have anything personal to do with the site. They just want to ask and answer questions without having a profile.

• I think if you go anonymous you should have to allow anonymous answers but it really doesn't effect my life in anyway so I just ignore it and don't let it bother me.

• I hate that lol

I've called people out on that and denied them from a really good answer with a good perspective that would have really helped them out. All because they chose some serious bishazzness in hypocritically hiding behind an anonymous user name yet not allowing others to do so.

• doesn't matter to me. It's their question, whatever they do with it to get their answer, shouldn't be a problem.

• I don't care. Fair or unfair it's just a website. I answer questions and that's it, if people want to be anonymous then so be it. I can't blame them for not wanting anonymous answers because a lot of users are a**holes when then can go anonymous.

• if its a simple question looking for advice than I have no issue with it. if they are trolling and trying to people off than its unfair. they can say whatever they want and block yet you cant. I feel that gag needs to be able to block anon users as well

• The question is who cares?

• Hypocrites... hypocrites everywhere...