Is there a way on GAG to see your chat log of a conversation you had earlier?

So if I had a conversation yesterday with someone, is there a way how I can see the chat log for that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Log in to meebo with your username (not email) and password and your chat logs will be downloaded.

link

• But only the chat logs from my conversations I had while being logged in on meebo (which is 0).

• No... meebo was shut down about a month ago if I remember well. Yesterday I logged in and downloaded my chat logs and I found chat logs from 08/25/12 and I know that chat took place here on GAG.

• Oh okay, I will try it out then. Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• No sir there is not..:/

What Guys Said 4

• I do not think so.

• Not unless you actually had the chat on meebo's actual website. If you make an account there and link it to GAG, you'll be able to view your chat history, but that's only chat history from meebo, it won't show any history from chats on this website.

• I don't think there is on GAG..but I have a separate Meebo account and so..yes...I can retrieve any conversation...IF..I was logged onto Meebo at the time...which I usually am...(:

• Not for someone in GAG admin. Meebo is a separate system to GAG. (Meebo was just bought by Google, so they all made out like bandits)