On GAG what are your favorite and least favorite categories to answer?

Title says it. What categories are the best and worst to answer and why? I just wanna know what kinds of stuff keep bringing people back here to ask or answer.

I like the random questions in the other section the best, followed by behavior and sexuality. They're easier for me to answer than relationship based questions as I'm not too experienced in being with someone seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well according to the stats, I mostly answer in flirting and sexuality, and I'd believe it. It's pretty easy for me, considering I've been around the block more than I probably should have been, and how flirting is about as natural to me as breathing, even if I'm not always the best at telling others how to do it. Stats also say I post the least in "health", though considering how few people post in health by comparison, that's not all surprising. But honestly, what I really hate answering is Break-up. Mainly because you find a lot of people in there who post questions mainly to whine, and absolutely refuse to accept any advice, and refuse to do anything to change their place in life.

So that's me.

What Guys Said 6

• i mostly like other and behavior, sexuality is good for trolling tho.

• I like Other and Break-up.

I'm not necessarily the best person to go for advice but I do like to make people feel better.

• Best: Other

Worst: Break-Up

• Style or breakup...sexuality is my favorite

• I spend most time in Sexuality & Other...least time in Break-Up..(:(:(:

• Generally other. I hate dealing with relationships & Breakups Its a Mindf***ery.

What Girls Said 12

• Fav is hands down other because there is always some pretty random, funny, and entertaining stuff.

I rarely click on different stuff unless the "other" pickings are dry.

But I do like some questions in behavior.. occasionally relationships, health, and style.

Least desirable-flirting, dating, break-up, and sexuality

• Best

-Sexuality

-Other

-Behavior

Least

-Health

• My favorites are style and others.

My least favorites are breakups and health.

• I like other and relationships though I also usually answer questions in breakup and dating.

• Health is my least favorite and my favorites are: Other, behavior, relationships, and sexuality.

• I spend most time in:

Other

Behavior

Break-Up and

Relationship

I'm not often in:

Style and health.

I'm not often on the others either, but it's more often :)

• The ones I tend to go to most are, behavior, style, and other. Every so often do I go to the 'relationships category, generally it's the same questions all the time, so I just don't bother

• I feel the same way with a lot of the relationship questions. Either it's been asked in a million different ways but is the same question, or you would have to know the people involved to make a good judgement call

• I like the Other category the most.

• Sexuality is the worst, lot's of weird people frequent that section and you hardly ever see them answer other categories. I will only ever post there as anonymous.

Style is only stupid because you have people asking the same stupid questions about underwear type and hair color and straight, curly, or wavy. Oh and my favorite is when girls ask if guys like/hate makeup.

Relationship has the best questions but not a lot of people answer them for some reason. If you don't already answer questions in that category I ask that you please try answering those questions every now and then.

My favorite categories are Behavior and Other. There are lots of trolls that frequent Behavior though.

I rarely ever click on the Break-Up category.

• I like to answer questions in other.

I'll answer questions in style but I find those questions really boring.

I might go to flirting for some entertainment / bit of fun / mix up.

So sick and tired of behavior... it used to be my fav!

I never click on sexuality and I hate that when I submit an answer, those questions are the first I see.

• Its usually Other and behavior because my lack of experience makes me unable to answer many relationship,sexuality or dating questions.

• I hate the sex category. It's TMI lol.

I like 'other' and behavior .

The main thing that's bringing me back now is the points. I don't need to be here anymore, but there's a new Kindle coming out, maybe at the end of this year, and it could be in color. I would like to save up vouchers from various websites to buy it so that I can give my one to my Mum.