What do you think the possibility is for the person you're talking about to read your post on this site?

so, basically the question.

what do you think the possibility is for the person you're talking about on a post, on this site , to see that post?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well let's see, nobody I know in person goes to these kinds of sites. I've shown some people this site and they are 110% uninterested. My family know about it, and they just sorta smile and nod. My girlfriend doesn't use the internet, so she likely wouldn't see anything on this site, but she does know about it, and I do show her what I say on here.

Other than that, mostly I don't think a lot of people are going to read my posts on here, and they barely do now. Doesn't matter though, because I say nothing on here that I wouldn't say to their face. But still, I think the odds are slim to none.

What Guys Said 2

• No one I know in RL uses this site. I think I'm good.

• They probably won't see it,

I don't know many people who read on that site,

Also, it may be possible that the person you're talking about will google your name / username that you usually use,

I got told a couple of times about my friends looking up my name on the internet, so if you're worried that they'll know it's you, use some other name ;)

What Girls Said 3

• This site is my well kept secret :}

• nobody I know goes to this site but I'm not sure.everything is possible:)

• i don't know.

i wonder that all the time. I hope no one knows I'm on here.

this site isn't too well known but you never know who is really on here with so many people who don't put up any pictures.

i also wonder if I've run into anyone from this site in person.

its possible.