Would you be embarrassed?

Just say someone you know (for example; boyfriend/ girlfriend, mum/ dad, brother/ sister, friend or relative etc.) found out you go on this website, and they know what this website is about, would you be embarrassed? Is it something to be embarrassed about? Why/ why not?

• Yes, AWKWARD!
  • No, why should I be embarressed?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's parents, probably, specially my mum I don't think she would like me go onto this website xD other relatives simply don't care about what I do online :P if it's friends, depends on which friends, some know already and I don't mind, and my boyfriend is also in this website, so overall, no I wouldn't be embarrased

What Guys Said 5

• My parents kno I go on here and frankly I don't think they care, I mean all were really doing is just asking younger people questions because they have been in those situations and kno what to do

• It would kinda be awkward at first with my parents and friends.It would take me a whole lot of explaining to why I'm on this site

• yes I would be embarrassed but as long as they didn't figure out my account name and pry into my questions/answers it wouldn't matter too much.

• It's only awkward or embarrassing if the questions you ask and answers you're answering follow a pattern that would suggest something or if you reveal details of a deeply personal nature that you hope no one knows about. In which case I think most people are doing that on this site and really don't want anyone to know unless they've only come to ask a specific question, then some people say they're going to show it to a person to show them they were right if the majority of answers agree with them.

Personally I've asked and answered way to much of my time here and think people would get the wrong impression of me from some of those questions and answers. There are just somethings people aren't meant to know.

• Yeah I would upset if they saw how I answered questions and the questions I asked

It's kinda how I actually feel but don't let other see that

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't really be embarrassed but I would just feel uncomfortable about it. I don't know whenever my guy friends are looking at what I'm doing on my computer I just like, turn the screen away I suppose. I don't want to them coming on here! They're a bunch of pervs!

• My mom, grandma, and sister know I use this site and it's not embarrassing. I actually talk to my mom and grandma about how idiotic some sh*t on here is lol. If it was a guy, eh... not really.

• what is this website about?

no, I'm not embarrassed of being here. for me this is just a question and answer web site where you can meet new people from everywhere. not a dating website, like some people think.

• not really. only if they find it emberassing. but I don't think they do. it's just for advice and honest answers right? or isn't it and have I been thinking the wrong thing all this time lol?

• I wouldn't be embarrassed.

If people finds out, I'll just tell them what it is about, already happened :)

• Only if they went through the history of questions I asked o.o and...answered

• With all these weird,sometimes disgusting and embarrssing questions people ask on here oh Yes, I would be embarrassed.

They will wonder why the heck am I here?

My mom and sister know that I go to a site and answer questions and ask that's it, they don't know about the lame questions here.

• Maybe a little bit...i'd be more so embarrassed if they new what I asked/said.