If a reunion with all the GaG members happened would you go?

hypothetically, if it happened. if you knew all the members would be there would you be willing to meet in person all the people you ''know'' here?

• Yeah, I would love to.
  • No, I'd rather not.

Most Helpful Guy

• If the right people went

What Guys Said 19

• Sure. I can think of a few people on here I'd love to just sit back and have a couple drinks with. Alcohol or no. But really just sit back and hang out, and talk, and chum with. Have fun, y'know? Yeah I think I'd like that. Though, not sure I'd be willing to travel all the way to Portugal... It strikes me that Portugal would be too damned hot for my liking, but who knows.

Anyway, sure, sounds like fun. Though I imagine I'd probably get my share of people trying to pick a fight for things I've said on here. But hey, probably worth the risk.

So. Who here'd like to meet me? I'm curious.

• I've pissed off a lot of people here so I think ill pass. might end up in a savage fight to the death.

• don't worry, I would protect you with my 5foot tall skeleton xD

• I would just get downvoted once I walked in the door :'(

• sure, it could turn out to be

a good experience ^-^

• Already met one.

• oh, me too.

but what about all at the same time? :P

• would I f***.

• I've met GaG people in person. Even dated one.

• I sure would go but It would be nice if ex-members were invited too!

• Maybe yeah, but I think it would be boring. There are way too many shy people on this site.

• yeah, but better shy than too extrovert or it would end up in some ''extra wild'' party xD

• You say extra wild party like its a bad thing.

• probably not

• Ohh yess who wouldn't want to?

• Idk...I really wanted to at one time...but some of my favorites have left and there are some real jerks and a$$holes on here now...

• I would!

• Nope

• Probably not.

• doubtful

• Yup I would go. I love your new pic on your proflie. Those are good sayings you have.

• Good God no

• Maybe yes

What Girls Said 16

• Yeah I would. I imagine there'd be loads of group discussions and we'd all just sit there for hours like a jury talking through popular issues, drinking tea and ordering pizza.

• Totally not. Although I do enjoy some of the people I talk to, I'm not really close enough with anyone here yet. At the meeting I'd probably feel out of place.

• Yeah I think it would be pretty cool!

• Yeah I don't see why not. Might even be fun and might get to see some members in a whole new light

• If the people going were sound, then why not.

• You think that most of gag people are sound? :) We might need a doctor at the door with a hand stamper.

• Too bad I could never convince you all to come up to my insignificant sh*thole of a city.

• Insignificant nawww, just slightly underrated. Some people say America is overrated so I gotta go see if those rumors are true ;)

• Yeah I'd go, I'm not shy about my questions and answers.

• Shyeah ofcourse.

• No, I rather not. I don't get along with many people on here

• IDK...some things are best left to the imagination.

• For sure

• Sure why the hell not lol

• No way lol

• Hmm...maybe.

• Out of all the members there are only a few that I find that are nice so far but sure why not. lol.

• actually I would. I want to be able to put a real person behind all these answers

• Lol, this is lame

A reuinion with GAG members? seriously? You spend waaay too much time here.

• no, this question just showed up on my mind because I got to know that some other site was doing it.

and like I said ''hypothetically'', it would be interesting to know in person the huge amount of nice people that I got to know here and that, other way, I would never know.