How many users are there on GAG?

Does anyone know how many gag members there are? I am assuming that there are at least 10 thousand. I really don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• As of the last annual report there were 57 members registered, each of whom had an average of 327 accounts.

• ahhh well thank you for a conccrete answer...18,639 accounts on gag. Thank you sir! And some Palek impersonator is above you? Oh oh sorry that's one of your 57 accounts. :P

• you always say the best things palek.

• Why thank you Ms. Glam!

What Girls Said 5

• I'm guessing maybe 5,000 active users but there are a lot of inactive users.

Possibly 20,000 because there are a lot of people getting their accounts deactivated or they get kicked off then come back plus it's impossible to say how many people have made an account then have forgotten their password only to go on to make another :)so there are random profiles that are never touched until their time expires.

I'm guessing the inactive people and people with multiple accounts make up the bulk of GaG.

So thinking 20,000 could be around the number.

:)

• Hmm. My guess is 6,750. Exactly.

• Considering how many people use the internet, could be one million or more on this site alone

• allot

• Hmmm that is one heck of an answer. Tnx for the effort.

• do I really deserve the downvotes it was just a joke, lighten up guys

• I got a downvote for finding out the official answer. Don't take it too hard.

• Not as many as there use to be maybe 15,000

What Guys Said 7

• Well according the the admins (I just asked) they tell me they have almost 200,000 active members right now, and add nearly 200 per day.

I hope this helped.

• It's too hard to tell because there's either one or 1,000,000 Anonymous users.

Keeps us guessing.

• lol it seems that way. Ever get the feeling that gag has made up accounts that they made and also anon stuff just to fill in the questions for the day?

• Never thought about it, but that makes sense

• Over 9000!

• active members ? maybe 300 but other then that probably over 15000

• Tens of thousands through the six years this site has been up and running I'd think. Most now are inactive.

• The GirlsAskGuys user has 7501 pages of friends, 22 friends a page. So it has to be more than 165.022?

• Wow I never thought of doing that. Nicely done Jon

• I f***ing hate anonymous idiots.