Does it annoy you when people ask for best answer?

When people answer you're question and it was helpful to you, and then they as for BA. does it annoy you that they ask you to do that? It kinda annoys me, even if I was going to give them best answer if they ask for it I won't give it to them. I'm just curious to see if it matters to anyone else lol

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of my questions are pretty much discussion based; when I do ask a question about ME needing advice, I usually do give best answer.

I will honestly say...a well thought-out answer will be the best way to get one. Either something decently long, or a concise yet powerful statement.

Ppl can be SERIOUS about their XPer points, QA. That's the main reason why people care about getting best answer from what I've seen.

---------------

Such as people ASKING to be given BA? It doesn't bug me at all. People want their Amazon gift cards. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Nobody has ever asked me for "Best Answer". I always choose after a few days.

• Ive had t happen to me several times, and I've seen it on other peoples' questions. I always try and give Ba but I hate when people ask me for it

• Not as much as people who whine if you don't rate their question.

• right, I can't stand either. like I could care less if I get BA or if my Q gets rated 5 stars or whatever. If I do then sweet, if not oh well.

• yeah it does

some of the questions I ask can't even have a BA since its opinion

since I agreed with you can I have BA :p

• Nah. I don't mind. I've had people ask me for it, and I gave it to them because they earned it. Sometimes I forget, too. Which is also why I occasionally ask. Though I don't generally ask for it myself. I mainly just try to remind the Q.A. to pick somebody, but I don't do it often. Anyway, when I do it, I'm not necessarily asking for myself. Yeah I can see how it could get old, though.

• Eh...yeah especialy if their answer was some sh*t.

• right? lol

• know quite a few people who are this way.

• i mean even if they had a good answer, it bugs the crap outta me. lol its obv not that serious but I don't know lol

• There's a couple of f***tards who do that, I downvote them when I see it because they look pathetic begging for a best answer on the internet.

What Girls Said 7

• Hmm someone has only done that once to me and I gave it to her..it was a fun silly question I think so I didn't mind but if it was a serious matter then yeah I would be ticked off.

• yeah if it isn't a serious question I don't think id mind either

• It can be annoying because it's like they're so self absorbed and concerned about getting BA more than they are about offering genuinely good advice. What worth does BA really even have? Some silly point system on GAG that realistically does not set you ahead in life or give you any true prize? People want BA just so that they can gain a few points on a pointless system?

• it has never happened to me on my questions, but it kind off annoys when I see people asking for it and (obviously, for me) my answer was far better than that. :S

• I really don't care.

• Yea I mean, if I like your answer, I'll choose your answer. You don't have to tell me. Usually I don't chose BA, a lot of people have good answers

• right some people on my questions have equally helped me and I don't wanna chose just one either

• yes it does. point whores. all of them

• Yeah specially when they beg for it lol

• right like it would be like me commenting on each of your answers begging you to rate my Q as 5 stars lol