Does anyone else get pissed off at adds like I do?

most of the time 85% or more I don't even "see" the adds but on the internet there are so many it's getting harder and harder to ignore them, I even stop going to sites that use too many adds.

I hate any and all audio adds specially when I'm using audio on my computer. I'm just glad that I don't see the stupid smiley face add any more (or at least very very rarely)

the car add that was/is on GaG made me quit for 4 or 5 days and if it get's worse I'll quit all together. PS: I just became level 9 recently and if I remember correctly I won't see adds any more which is a good thing but GaG does go over board with stupid adds.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah.. but my phone blocks the ads.

• that's cool. I don't use phones to go online just computers. I should find an add blocker for firefox.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah they are so annoying its like really.

What Guys Said 4

• If you use Firefox or Chrome, just install the AdBlock Plus plugin. It'll get rid of all ads; popups, banner ads, video ads, etc.

• Overly tired of them. It's either here or *yawn* Youtube. It's worse when you're forced to watch the damn things.

• I hate YouTube video adds. sometimes I watch a 2-3 minute videos but I HAVE to sit throubh 30 seconds of adds. one time the add was almost as long as the video I was trying to watch, nearly made me thumb down the video.

• Yeah, I know. It's worse when they force you to watch it.

• yeah man they suck

• know what I really hate?

tv adds; they're so f***in stupid.

no creativity. none.

and so many lies, my god.

i could rant for hours.

• that's alright. I'm sure it's easy enough to google lol.

• should be

• i don't get adds anymore thankfully