Would you stop using this site if......

You wouldn't receive any more points?

1|0
13|13

Most Helpful Guy

• nah, I also use it to kill time and talk to people when I'm bored sometimes.

plus earning points is such a long process that it doesn't even really matter until you've gathered enough to trade them in for something.

good Q yo.

3|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• i don't spend that much time on G@G like I used too, I like the point system, it does show which people are active in the community, if they give good constructive advice that's another matter.

I did use some points to feature a question to help a friend and got great results from the G@G community.

Thank you all for your support !

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I enjoy answering other peoples questions, and learning from the Qs and As other people post on here. I don't really care about the points.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. I like meeting new people and I like helping people out and seeking help when I need it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I literally couldn't care less about points. If you can point me the direction of a button to donate them, you can have mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never used a point.

I have no idea what's worth what etc. I pay no attention to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Itwould reduce the time I spend on here(for the gift cards)

but I'd still use it

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

I find it to be oddly fun answering random questions from random people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty much in that situation anyway.

1|0
    1|0
  • What points.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno. I'll retire eventually.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I would stay on because I like the link I have to a broader world but I think the idea of keeping a track of progress is healthy and instills a sense of pride and accomplishment that if taken away would diminish the overall spark of this site.

The points don't have to be redeemable but a little tallying wouldn't be so bad :c

0|0
    0|0
  • Up until reading these answers, I didn't even know you can use the points to get stuff. It sounds cool but I don't care for them, I'm just here for the Q's and A's.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, the points mean nothing to me. I would stop using this site if I completely repressed my libido and decided to remain a hermit the rest of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a heartbeat. Because that would mean no more gift cards. And Netflix is a better time waster than GAG for the summer.(:

1|0
    0|0
  • It would minimize how much time I spend on here but I wouldn't leave the site

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, maybe. I like getting points because I see it a progress, even if I don't use them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm here to get answers, and answer answers :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no

idc about the points

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd stay on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can honestly say that I don't give a damn about the points here and I don't even notice how many points I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely, it's pointless if you can't get free stuff

2|0
    0|0
  • I would, because this site is getting boring, I only use it for the points now, so if they would take that away, I'd stop using it.

2|0
    0|0