Are there any guys on here who actually like women?

I keep on seeing all these misogynist posts

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course! Women are much more caring and supportive! And they listen to me when I wanna chat or talk about something deeper instead of video games, sports, or fart/penis jokes.

Of course, hugging, cuddling, kissing, holding a girl is a lot sexier than doing it with a...dude.

What Guys Said 18

• I like women well enough. I just have issues with people in general. Not just women. My viewpoint in life is basically; "People suck, but they're not all bad. Sometimes they'll really surprise you." Which to me is true. I mean, there are a lot of really crappy people out there. Still every now and again I see some really amazing people who are genuinely good people, that give you this ray of sunshine, or a breath of fresh air. Like the world isn't all bad. When it happens the optimist inside of me gets a shot in the arm he needed to stay somewhat positive, and maybe pass those good vibes along.

OK, so maybe I drifted a little off topic. I guess the point is, I don't hate women. Women are no better or worse than guys for the most part. So I'm not a misogynist. How bout you? You feeling a little misandry right now, or is that just misanthropy? Neither? You tell me. In the mean time, chin up. Not everyone sucks like that.

Good luck.

• Yes, there are, and I make attempts to counteract that misogyny when I see it, but there are a number of guys on here with pretty awful ideas about and emotions towards women, I agree.

• Ugh, I know. It's so depressing. Fortunately, we're not all like that.

• I don't think guys come here with the intention of being the new cast of Brokeback Mountain.

• I love me women. My best friend is a girl and she's not even my girlfriend. I'm single but I'm curious to see how that works out when I do get with someone though. I love women but sometimes they can make us go throw some bs that makes me dislike them for a day or two ehh.

• You mean... do we like having women in this world? I do. They make life more interesting because they are so much different from men. They can be fun to talk with, and do certain activities with (sometimes).

• i don't like all girls

but I do like most girls :)

• I love women, but I hate immature girls hiding behind women masks. I hate getting into relationships with women who can't communicate.

• I like everyone

• I generally like women, I really do - they're nicer, more fun, their conversations don't revolve around beer and hockey result and they don't do gross things like spitting on the ground, telling perverted jokes and so on. And over all that they are hot! What else could you want?

But you have to remember that still every person is different, and annoying people can be of either gender or any other traits.

• Of course I like women, I'm not gay.

• Of course we're just tired of the bs you guys tell us.

For example

I like nice guys, translation I want a jerk I can turn into a nice guy.

Money doesn't mean much to me, translation if he doesn't make at least 50k a year, he ain't getting with me.

• *raises hand*

• Depends on the women.

• yes I do... but not the womrn here, were I live

• I hate other men and women equally

• I love girls

This is a Anti-misogynist post : link

• I like them physically.

What Girls Said 3

• lol I am a man who likes women. (;

• LMAO! they all like us; the misogynist posts are just from the ones who can't get us ;D lol

• There is a great deal of misogynist bastards here, saying how men are superior. I don't know where that post went, I commented on it and let the moron know that his hero Einstein forged the theory relativity which was used to create a huge explosion over Hiroshima and Nagasaki...sure the survivers are thanking the physicist for that brand of tech. As for Einstein, he was grieving excruciatively for bringing the world his ingeniuity of destruction. But I'm sure the superiority of man on GAG is thankful.

That's just a touch of tar that goes on this post, QA. I know some of those misogynist, though naming them will get this comment removed. So best just leave it here as a watch post, I hope.

• What does Einstein have to do with misogynists on GAG? And what does the Manhattan Project have to do with misogyny in general? What does any of that have to do with gender at all unless you're putting down men, in which case, you're being completely hypocritical. Misogyny is awful but that's not an excuse for misandry. Two wrongs...

• @cmk: I defended myself how many times already? But it's 'one ear out the other' for you. You refuse to accept my explanation. I'm not going to repeat myself to you like you're a child (in which case you are). Once again, 'defense attorney'. You're trying to wear me down by asking the same question differently each time over and over again, but that's not going to work with me.

PS: I already down voted you days ago after your first insult, you misogynist.

• Have a great life, Anon.