Noticed how the people with bad attitudes on here hide by being an anonymous user?

Real people are not scared.I intend to make my questions mostly positive from now on

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen plenty of them without anon user names.

So you're indirectly calling someone out here? No offense, but the way you phrase this post doesn't really make sense: "Real people are not scared." Lol, actually fear is a very real emotion among people..and what do you mean 'real people'? wtf that just sounds like you're trying to sound wise and intelligent, but you're not really making any sense.

I think that everyone has the potential to have a bad attitude and that bad attitude will come out in different ways. For some people, it may come out while they're on GAG and no one can see who such toxicity is coming from. For others, it may come out while they're around their family. For some other people, it comes out at work when they get too much power in their hands and are an ass to employees. Some 'bad attitudes' are legit. I've met people who come from all kinds of f***ed up situations and have very legit reasons to have a bad attitude. You can't expect everyone to be all positive and flowery not knowing where the hell they come from.

• While that isn't an excuse for some anon users to be insulting and abusive, don't be so quick to judge and label them. If you have a problem with a specific anon user, call them out SPECIFICALLY instead of clumping all anon users together.

• No offence taken Miss Anonymous

• Me being anonymous has nothing to do with it and if you're truly going to go around here negating TRUTH from anonymous answers because you had a bad experience with an anon user then you're not being very intelligent.

What Girls Said 4

• All the time. They can hide their face and name all they want but at the end of the day, they've got a bad attitude that they're probably ashamed of half the time, if you care what people think about you that much, why just not say half the comments and answers you have.

Some people on here don't like what I have to say because I'm honest and direct but I'm not ashamed of that, I'd rather be realistic and truthful than say something completely made up just to get best answer or impress some people. I never go anonymous, I'm able to stand up for my opinion and people can say I have a bad attitude and that's their opinion but I'd rather someone be up front with people on here, that's why we're all here after all.. we want some honest answers.

• Good for you! I like constructive questions over complainers. Personally I feel a username is a mask already and double masking is a bit excessive anyway lol

• Good for you! :)

• they just wanna speak their minds and don't be judged by other people. it's just doing what they can't do on real life.

but it surely annoys me when people are really mean and answer things that have nothing to do to the main question.

What Guys Said 3

• I just wonder when anonymity became codeword for insulting others. I mean, no one in their right mind asks questions only to be lied to, so expecting everyone who answers to completely agree with you is just silly.

• Oh...ok

• ok