Tell me GAG, What Makes You Send A Friend Request On Here?

I generally send a friend request to someone who I think gives good answers or is not afraid to speak their mind and give their opinion, even if I disagree or not. So do you add randomly or do you have a reason?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is rare I give friend request.

But I give it to people who have extremely helped me in a question or seem very genuine/funny on an answer.

What Girls Said 16

• I don't send friend requests on here and I only accept about 5% of the ones I get. I don't feel the need to add people that I don't really know and I don't treat this place like Facebook..adding everyone and anyone, what's the point. If I have a really nice conversation with someone on here, I will still not request them, if they add me I might accept but only if I think they aren't a creep. Whenever I'm using this site, I don't even go online to the chat so the whole friend requests thing on here just doesn't really appeal or interest me.

• I have honestly never send one, that I can recall, until today because I don't have enough girl friends :/ so I found some really nice girls on here and asked to be their friend :) and I hope they accept.

and your reasons for sending requests are good...a lot better than "she's hot"

• I don't send requests unless the person and me message forward a bit. I haven't added people on here, but I get friendrequests every day from people who don't even send me a message :/

I don't add people just randomly, but if they add me without even having the decency to send me a message, it's "deny" in 2seconds... lol

• -If I feel like the person gives good answers.

-If I see the user very frequent on this site (if they constantly answer the same questions I do) then I think, hey why not just be friends?

• If I've actually talked to the person a fair amount through answers, comments, and messages, and like them well enough then I'll send a friend request. It happens pretty rarely for me, though. I have six people on my friends list right now, I think.

• If I like an answer someone gives, I might add them after checking their page and seeing what else they've said as far as questions and answers go. Although I've received more requests than I've sent. I prefer a smaller circle of friends. I don't even talk to that many of the friends I have on here as it is.

• Nothing really, I tend not to. Unless someone is particularly awesome and we have cool conversations (and this has yet to happen). I mostly just accept or reject f/r's.

• I've never sent one because I feel I should actually be friends with them to friend them. I will accept any sent to me because I'm open to meeting/chatting with anyone, however no one ever seems to actually want to talk

• I only send it to those who publicly declare their love of potatoes. If they don't then I don't bother.

• I just can't get enough potatoes!

• I will end up in a rich man's belly with some old vintage wine and a side of venison... wait does that mean I'm dead once he digests me? f***kkkkkkkkkkk being a potato is hard

• Oh hell no! I'll induce vomiting with a toothbrush and he'll dispel you that way! Rich boy can go to McDonald's and sh*t for 3 days from french fries!

• i never send requests any more.. I did when I first got on here.. now not at all, if they wanna friend me, let them send it.. it's only online so it's not a biggy..

• I rarely send out friend requests, but if I do it is for similar reasons as yours. If they give good thoughtful answers, or somebody that wants to talk to me.

• I don't send out many, I accept most.

• I send friend requests to funny people. And the ones who are cool like me. :3

HI MARK.

• hmmm I only requested 2 people one was because I just got this feeling I had to with the first one. It was random and out of nowhere. I saw his face and I thought about it and something told me to do it so I did and we talk outside of this site and he's a good sweet person and he's smart. He knows who he is haha. I don't regret talking to him. The only other person I requested answered my question and I got clarification on it after I added him and talked to him about it. From then on, helped me every now and then and I do the same for him. Cool guy he is. Other than that no. Lots of people here are creepers and scary hahaha so I'm too afraid to just up and add ppl. Also even in person I don't talk to people unless they say something to me. I've always been that way.

• I've only sent friend requests to a few people (all girls except 1) and that was because of similar interests, but I do accept friend requests after I've checked their profile and see that they are a decent person and not a perv.

• I don't send any because I know I won't be spealking to them

What Guys Said 9

• If they've written something profound, or are profoundly beautiful, or both I might add them, in moments of weakness :) (and often drowsiness, at the end of the day). I've not added many people in all my time here, less than 5 I'd day. Most add me, and then don't talk to me...

• if they are funny and have similar interests

lastly they must be willing to share nude photos *sarcasm*

• Nothing. I have never sent a friend request on here.

• The people I've added were because I wanted to ask something through chat, or had some correspondence with through messages before. Or were Canadian, or both!

I don't really know why most people send me a request. Some asked me for genuine advice, but other don't say a word and end up getting removed because I don't see the point.

• Good questions, Good answers, seems like a straight forward trustworthy person. Isn't going to spend time talking to me about gossip or something petty.

• generally common interest, for example I they post a good answer to one of my questions. I especially like to add people who like my profile pic.

• I don't really do that... I generally accept, and if they don't say a word to me within a couple of weeks I delete them.

• I don't really. When ever people request me, they're not even interested in talking to me. So unless I talk to people on here quite a bit, I'm not accepting requests. So all my fans can chill out.

• I haven't done that in quite sometime now. I don't even converse with the ones on my list currently.