A question to everyone on this GAG.

Do you all sometimes worry that the girl or guy you talk about and ask about on this page has a GAG account as well and will come across your post and realize who you are and that what you wrote is about them, just from reading the stories? Especially when they might get an ego boost from it? I am always worried and get really embarrassed just from thinking about they're reactions when they realize it's me. It sucks that we can't delete any posts we've written.

Well good for you guys lol.. I don't think the guy I write about even knows this site but sometimes I get the feeling of "what if".. Guess I'm over thinking about it a lot and maybe I shouldn't write anymore if I continue to feel that way and just keep it to myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't really talked about any guy that I talk to on gag..except the one that is currently blowing up my phone.

And if he finds out..i don't give a f***.

What Guys Said 1

• I have no idea what's going

What Girls Said 5

• well... not all people using GAG are losers lets have some heart! :/ ... but a few days ago I was on my boyfriend's computer while he was studying and he saw me on the site cause he sneaked in and I didn't hear him. I got a mini heart attack and closed the page quickly and he started suspecting things and wanted to know what I was doing oO

• I don't; but then again I never really have to ask Qs that are relating to unique events or situations.

Whenever you ask a Q, leave out names or specific things that are particularly unique to the situation you're talking about UNLESS it does pertain to the situation. Even then, try to be more ambiguous

• Nope lol

• No, nobody I know/write about would ever have an account on here. They're too cool for that.

• No. I think all the people I like have lives so... o.o