Not responding to friend requests?

I have always been a lurker. I am not big on getting on too much of a personal level with people on here. I added a few people a while back, but recently deleted them since I never come on and I don't chat with them.

I like not having people on my friends list. Is this bitchy? I just don't really see the point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah I'm the same as you, as fewer friends I have on here the better. I've never ever sent out a friend request on here, I just don't see the point. I do accept a few every now and then if I see the person answering interesting questions. seem decent and is someone that I could get along with then I'll accept but then even in those cases we'll never directly talk because I hate the meebo chat thing. I can get up to seven or eight friendship requests on here a day and I'll deny them all usually, most people on here don't use real pictures and some don't even fill out their info so..what is the point of being connected? Especially when you've never even communicated in the slightest. It's not being bitchy it's just being realistic in my view.

What Guys Said 4

• What are we talking about? Facebook? This site? Then no, it's not bitchy. I hate seeing updates from people I don't really care for.

If you have friends that understand you're a loner than what does it matter about your online pals.

• On this site. I don't really have any friends on here lol.

• if they don't text me anything after I accept them than eventualy I delete them... and nothing wrong with it

• phew glad I'm not the only one lol

• Eh..if you don't wanna be friends..I guess no one can make you...used to be a saying though...tend to get out of something...what you put into it...o.O...?

• if you never talked to them I don't really think they care whether you have them on the list or not

• Would you be offended if you sent someone a friend request and they didn't accept it? I feel like a bitch, but I just don't really want to converse with people online outside of answering questions...

• nope couldn't care less

if I knew them in real life and I was good friends with them then ill be sad

• awesome thanks

What Girls Said 3

• Its your friends list, use it the way you want to.

It doesn't make you bitchy, its just your way of going about things.

• I don't have friends on here either

• If that is the way you feel, that is fine.