What makes you post questions on GAG?

In this case, I'm posting cause I'm both curious AND cause I want attention ;)

• I'm curious about something.
    53% (8)33% (2)48% (10)Vote
  • I need advice.
    20% (3)17% (1)19% (4)Vote
  • I want attention.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I'm bored.
    27% (4)50% (3)33% (7)Vote
  • -other-
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• My questions are mostly posted out of curiosity or because I'm seeking advice.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 11

• I ask questions to get other people's views on an issue but the main reason I use this site is to answer other user's questions that I find interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • -Pure boredom

-Curiosity

-In need of advice

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow I'm bored is winning, I can't believe people ask questions when they are bored I need advice normally and like to know what other people think about something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I post when when I am curious to see if people experience the same sh*t as me. I also post when something makes absolutely no sense and I need clarification that people in my life can't succumb to. Sometimes when I am bored, I do it for attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I want an answer to a personal question that's itching at me, sometimes boredom, and other times just for fun with no desired outcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curiosity, and sometimes ill just like another persons thoughts on something but I can't stand when people are disrespectful about things!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I find the intelligence on here astounding

1|1
    0|0
  • I post questions on GaG when I have questions and need answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom mostly, 95 % of the time I already know the answer to what I am asking I just want to see what people think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom or the curiosity.

0|0
    0|0
  • advice or curiosity about topics I can't necessarily ask my friends

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I rarely post questions, but when I do, it's either because I just have an interest in something, or I seriously want to find the answer to something. I don't care about attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually my questions get deleted for no reason, then I ask a mod why and they can't tell me, I'm getting frustrated at how questions are deleted on here

0|0
    0|0
  • curiosity over anything

0|0
    0|0