Do You Ever Feel Like Some People Don't Actually Read Your Question?

It seems like aside from the title, I get a lot of answers that make it so obvious that the person skimmed over the text or didn't even read ham it all. And then when I reply, they barely read the comment. I don't understand why you would answer a question you didn't even read.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably staring at you because he likes you.

What Guys Said 7

• Waffles, Tasty Waffles!

What was the question?

• I read all questions, some are not even worth answering

Some are too long and confusing or are very diffrent from the original question or are just plain spam.

• This happens just way too often, people often read the title or just even one word and then answer, it's ridiculous!

And it's not because of walls of text - even questions with a very little amount of text in it also receive super-dry "answers"

..it's also puzzling me why people actually bother to answer, but maybe they're just farming Xpoints for cards or something. You don't need to give BA to anyone if there are no good answers.

• All the time.

A lot of people struggle with questions that are less straightforward than "do you like x?"

• TLDR

Too long didn't read.

Its a real thing. on the interwebs.

• Yes I do feel like some people.

• A lot of the time the question in the headline is what is answered, but in the paragraphs below after all the details, it turns out the question being asked is unrelated to the headline.

So who's fault is it really? I think it's a little of both.

What Girls Said 3

• I hate that people do that, there are details for a reason.

• Yeah I'm one of them.

• The question turns into a life story