How do you feel when you get chosen as Best Answer on GAG?

Are you obsessed with getting Best Answer on GAG or do you not care? And if you do get Best Answer, how does it make you feel? Do you ever get a little upset when you think you wrote a long amazing answer to a question on GAG and someone else got chosen who wrote a short answer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not too obsessed with getting BA. This is how I feel though. link

• I bet that picture is your reaction when you get BA. Cute baby by the way.

• I gave you BA so you could make that face :) It's too cute!

• Well I definitely made it twice. Thank you.

What Guys Said 7

• when I signed on a few minutes ago I discovered I got a best answer from the other day, it made me jizz slightly in my pants.

• 0|0
  • If I know that my answer was the best (personal preference), then I am glad that they picked mine since it deserved to be picked. If I just gave a quick answer without really thinking about it, or if I was the only one who answered the question, I am still happy, but it's not a big deal.

• Well seeing as how about 90 percent of people don't actually choose a best answer, I don't really care. I still try to answer the question honestly and the best I can.

• I see many people only giving best answer to people that answer with the question askers opinion. I only give wiseass or good answers that really help the person. It doesn't bug me that much because I have seen lots of crap on gag. I have even seen 2 or 3 questions asked on gag and the QA had the "unfavorable" answers removed by their gag mods through their gag friend admins.

• It really doesn't both me.

• When I feel I put a lot of effort and thought into it then I get upset when I don't get the BA especially when the other answers are one word answers

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like I just had the best sex ever.

• Best answer makes me feel like a WINNER! :D