Who are the GirlsAskGuys users that you really respect?

And why do you respect them? Thank you!

Oh dear,no gossiping please :) but give the reasons why you respect those users.
Strange ah..This question had been missing from my profile for several hours and no matter how I searched, I justcouldn't find it. Now it suddenly reappear in my profile again after Konnour has answered it.Is this a technical error?

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what, I actually really respect Kain6th, (even though he has a different username now).

He always gives his honest opinion on this site, and for the most part he's a pretty friendly guy. He got so much flack for spending "too much time here" and living in his parents' basement, no job, etc. etc. But he has a job now, paired with a degree too actually, and he's just overall a really affable guy that stays true to himself and ignores the crap that's thrown his way. I think that deserves a nod of acknowledgement so kudos to him.

What Guys Said 6

• I am typically bad about noticing who is writing what, but from what I have noticed 7gnat seems to always give well rounded advice. I'm sure there are many others that I would put on this list if I only paid more attention. Paying attention gets very expensive.

• selfishstars. I'd vote for her to be president if she ran for election.

• I try to respect all of them. I don't like to be mean unless they are mean to me first.

• 7gnat, he's a hoss.

I've also recently starting chatting with Toban Frost and he's also a really cool dude. Cun7ninja or however you spell her name, gives some pretty good advice and she seems really nice and open too. There's some others like Goflipaburger and Tohrment that also give good advice. There's probably some more I'm forgetting but that's about all I can think of at the moment.

• None.

I look at the answer not the username.

• I'm not getting any love here.

What Girls Said 6

• ArtistBoy even though I don't think he's on here. I remember a few years ago he used to always be on here and gave the best advice. There's other members but they haven't been on here in a few years so I can't remember their names.

• Rachiee

She doesn't know I do...but her answers are always useful and she never trolls like I do. No one even notices her importance. But I do.

• MrOracle, selfishstars, cun7n1nja, kheserthorpe

I would say Belgie but he's a trolling hypocrite so no

• oh yeah, goflipaburger & Megan too

Megan is a sweetheart and goflip deals with a lot of retards on here, especially when she expresses any sort of feminist view. She's not even radical, yet guys on here tend to hate feminism in general so she deals with retards

• @update: It's because a supermoderator deleted it and then the admins reinstated it

• Stacyzee, JhawkX, the Digital Saint, and this other girl but I can't remember her name. I think its sweet bunny, candy bunny, sweet candy? I'm not sure lol but her too.

• Did I just make your cut? Acceptance speech- I can't believe this I'm so honored. First of all like to thank the Academy and all of the little people that made this possible.

• Lol yeah you made the cut. I typically like your answers as well as the other people I named.

• MrOracle, TheDigitalSaint, cuNtNinja,

that's all I can think of at the moment

• So selfishstars is really fun in bed but wants to turn America into the thing we left England for?

• Oh and Belgie. He gives really good answers.

• @gotc147,

I have never heard of any correlation suggesting that bisexual women are automatically "more fun" in bed than straight women.

I don't like extreme liberals. I also don't like feminists. She is both of those. I don't know where you are getting the England part. But that's my personal view. Don't like it? Why don't you send me some hate mail

• The only users who are going to pop up in people's answers are only because this site is based on popularity.