Do you think users here are truthful about their age?

I am sometimes very surprised when I look into people's profiles.The photos of many users seem to look much older than their actual age as stated.Am I the only one to feel this way?Thanks.

Maybe the people in my country here look much younger when they are at those age.I don't know. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• idk...I know of several users on here that are not as old as their profile claims...I am actually older than my profile..but I was trying to deceive the average GAG user, but rather any real life friends and family that might be nosing around on here..and is also why I keep my profile private..(:(:(:

What Guys Said 3

• Taster and I are actually like 23, we just pretend to be old for the credibility.

• What would be the point of lying about your age?

• They look 35 and they write 23 lol, sad people.

• No, they been waiting for too long and think everyday is the same as 20 years ago.

What Girls Said 6

• Lol I have no idea, but I don't know what's the use of lying about this matter! lol

But I have seen some girls who their profile says that they are in their 90s but they look in their 20s/30s.. I assumed that they just put this age by mistake lol. xD

• I'm a year younger than my profile says. I know- I'm such a rebel.(;

• PMSL ! ..Not my Down Arrow...you have never received anything but approval from me...lol...or any other guy that I know on here...<3<3<3=d

• its easy to lie online

i know I look younger than I am but I am 100% serious about being 30, its never changed in any of my questions or answers but of course, there is obviously gonna be people who think I am lying.

• No. There was this guy who asked a question a while ago about shopping with his parents and him hating it. It said he was between the ages of 18-24 and obviously was lying. He said he was actually 16. smh.

• trust nobody

• I think most are truthful. Usually the ones that lie are the ones under 16. :p

• Yes, Asians tend to look younger.