How do you find questions to answer on gag?

I've noticed that sometimes someone will answer a question of mine that's a week old, and I wonder how they stumbled on it. It doesn't appear that they went to my profile, because when someone does that they make it obvious and answer a bunch.

So do you search for certain question topics to answer, look into peoples profiles for questions, go to a random page in recent?

Most Helpful Girl

• First I go through a few pages of new questions - either by category or by the ones on the homepage listed under "Recent, Polls, Unanswered, etc." After I get sick of looking there, I might search questions for a few random topics that I feel like writing about at the time.

What Girls Said 7

• I look at the popular questions and pick the ones that interest me.. like this one.

There are times where I'll look at the most recent questions of a certain topic.

• I usually answer related questions after answering a random question from the new page.

• Sometimes I search for certain question topics. I've even answered some that are like a year old. lol

• I usually just hit the next button till I see something interesting or someone asks me to answer their question.

• eeny, meeny, miney, mo.

• yep just type in key words or look through the unanswered ones

• I go to the live feed and if there's nothing new I start browsing "other" and "flirting".

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes checking for unanswered questions will give you quick questions that are weeks or months old. It's fun to answer ones that no one has yet, also gives the question asker a little bit of closure. Also, after you answer a question it will give you a list of other questions and some are from a while back sometimes, if they look interesting enough I will answer them. Otherwise I will visit a friends profile and answer random questions of theirs just to be a little helpful.

• Usually I check the unanswered questions tab and scroll through until I see something interesting.

• "recent"

• i just reload the front page. the questions are more fun and answers are as well