Is anyone on GAG good with dream interpretations?

so I had a dream last night that my ex was with someone else and that made me very jealous and angry in the dream. but when I woke I felt jealous still and since the morning I can't stop thinking about her like I actually miss her again after all the getting over her drama. any advice please?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think anyone ever truly gets over people they once loved

What Girls Said 3

• I've only studied Freud's dream analysis a little bit. But in this case, it's just reality. There's no interpretation needed. People tend to always have some soft spot for their first love, or other exes. It's normal.

• It is just your feelings, You just miss her that's it and you fear seeing her happy with another guy, probably that is the reality.

• I often dream about my ex too. Don't worry it's nothing.

What Guys Said 1

• Sigmund Freud believed that dreams were a window to the unconscious mind. A dream analyst would say that unconsciously, you still love your ex. You can't bear to see her with another guy and the idea of that causes you much anxiety. Therefore, the feeling of jealousy is the expression of those unconscious feelings.