well, its not really a crush. its more like I think he seems like a really awesome guy. more like an admiration. he seems a lot like me, from what I've seen in his questions. and he's really cute. I've talked to him on the my questions he has answered and his questions I've answered but that's it.
1. I doubt he likes me.
2. I don't have him as a friend. and I don't add people. if they add me I accept but I don't add anyone else because I feel entitled to chat with them, and I don't like to chat. I prefer the message thing. I don't like the idea of internet dating so I don't even want this to become a crush.
3. he has photos on his profile. he's cute.
4. I don't have a crush. I don't want this to become a crush because we live in different states and I just don't like the idea of meeting people online. its just too weird. I mean other people can do it, but its too weird for me.
5. no! I don't think that way!
7. I'd rather not say. I don't want anyone to know about this. ha ha :)
Who's your crush on Mis Anonymous, and more importantly does he know?... There are a number of people on here who have met up with other members on this site and dated them. I'm sure you are not alone, though I don't think most of the people on here take the time to really get to know someone well enough, to make it crush worthy.