Ever considered leaving this site?

I have a few times, recently I have been thinking about it more and more, I probably won't lol but its on my mind, what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• I don't know if I'd leave, I would just stop checking in.

I tend to do that. Just kind of... disappear. I don't think I'm a big enough part of this site for anyone to really notice I was gone anyway, haha

• After you were missing for many many weeks I would hunt you down and find you!

• Leaving not so much.. But I have scaled back quiet a bit. It is getting somewhat mundane. The questions are redundant.

• I left once, and now I'm back. I think that says something ;-)

• I think I'd rather just make my questions/answers anonymous and just not use it as opposed to leaving in the immediate future. Just a "what if I need something answered?" type of thing. But even then, I tend to avoid asking real questions on here because the answers on here are always either over dramatic, far fetched, unrealistic or reek of the astounding intelligence found on this site.

• I think I am at that point where I am ready to leave for good. I don't come on here for the prizes, in fact, I have traded in points to the charities. I'd rather give back to people who need more than my ass. So, one day, my account may be POOF! Gone!

• yeah I might suffer the same fate, if you're gonna go at least gimme some kind of email for you lol, I will do the same for you if you'd like

• Of course! :D I wouldn't up and leave like that to my fav potato!

• What if I need your ass and more? (:P please re-read that sentence because ha ha it can mean many things) See you can't leave now?!?

• Yeah I have but I don't know I probably won't either. I'll probably forget about this site instead. lol

• I actually don't mind it because its what I do anyways on a regular basis which is give advice. BUT HERE I can chose which one I can give a crap about

• Sometimes it's tempting to leave but I stay because of the gift cards and sometimes something useful or interesting pops up in the questions.

• Yeah alot...but if it really bugs me..i take vacations.

• Not really.

I don't spend that much time on this site to actually "leave".

• Why would you leave it? Can't you just not sign in whenever you don't want to come on?

• yeah, many times.

its too distracting, and it wastes my time...

• yea, sometimes, but there really wouldn't be any way for me to procrastinate and vent my feelings.

• No not at all I love this site!

What Guys Said 11

• I leave the site several times a day.

• A bunch and I've come to the conclusion I will probably leave after I make it to level 10. I do enjoy answering questions on here and it's nice to know that other people are having similar problems in life as myself, but I could be a lot more productive if I didn't always go to this site.

• more and more recently. Logically I should just do it. I don't really enjoy being here. However I don't really use many sites, so if I didn't come here, I wouldn't use the net at all.

• sometimes. There are a few on here whose insight is helpful to me and sometimes just damn funny. Now that I do not have any ads, that helps a lot.

• I'm spending less and less time on here lately, and have really been questioning why I bother with some of the people on here. I don't think I'd make it some big fan-fare about leaving like some have before. Kind of just slip quietly out the back door and find better things to do. But meh, I still bother with it for the time being lol

• No. I like it.

• Keeps me pre-occupied and I get gift cards

so not thinking of leaving just yet

• Yeah many times lol

I'm finally going to leave at the end of the summer or when I get 12000 Xper lol

• Never. I would basically just stop using it eventually then Sign on every once in a while to say hello to my friends on here, ask two stupid questions that I know would get removed and then not come back for another 2 or 3 months.

• No, I'm going to call it semi-retirement from here. Three years is a long time.

• no, but I just won't get on on many days for many reasons

• Yeah, but I don't know if I'd do it or not. I'll just stay semi-active.