Shouldn't GAG have an app?

I personally love GAG. It is of such a great help and I enjoy reading questions and seeing how much I can learn off of this site. But I was wondering if GAG has an app? If not it would be amazing if so. What do you think? It would be easier and it would be cool if it had the categories listed and you know an easier quicker way to enter questions and maybe even receive notifications. Just an idea. Lol what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Glad you love GAG! ;)

We currently do not have a smart phone application, but you should be able to access GirlsAskGuys.com via the browser on your smart phone. If you experience any problems on the site, please contact us and let us know exactly what those problems are, and send a screen shot if possible. This will help us improve the site and make it a better experience for everyone!

Thanks!

• It does work on the phone, but I personally don't feel that it is every mobile friendly, it is easy to report something by mistake, or click the wrong thing. I think making an app or a mobile version of the site would be benificial.

• Yeah it has no problems it's just the idea of a simpler way of accessing it trough an app on my home screen. But yes I agree it would be more beneficial, but other than that I do enjoy this site. I enjoy checking it when I have time it's great :)

• lol the amount of times I've accidently downvoted someone.

What Guys Said 2

• If there was a messaging app for this site, id love it. I only use this site on my phone except the rare occasion I get back from work before 10 pm (like today, love rain), and mainly use this site for its messaging feature

• it would be great for GAG to have its own app

What Girls Said 2

• Oh god, I already waste too much time on here as is! lol But it would be pretty sweet

• Great idea. :)