Do any of you remember how exactly you found this website?

It's weird, but I'm trying to remember how I found out about this and I can't !

But I'm sure glad I did. This is like my life saver.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember quite well. There was some sexual questions I needed a answer to and then I was searching through the internet and ended up on here :D

What Guys Said 17

• Wanted an opinion on why a chick was behaving a certain way. That was 2 years ago. The girl might be long gone but I'm still here. I like the community. Aside from the stupid drama some of you folks dredge up its mostly a legit atmosphere with good advice.

• That was a long time ago. I think I had a question about behavior of some girl I liked and it led me here. Found some decent material and wallah, here I am.

• I Google searched some question (don't remember which one), and this site came up as one of the results. I browsed around this site, liked it, and joined.

• I was scrolling through a list of services that can be logged into via meebo. When I saw it I decided to pop over and see what it was about. I originally signed up to ask the girls on here advice on how to become more motivated to do things like morning jogs and exercise.

• Research for a book. Somehow, it led me here.

• I wanted to understand the female psyche and their thought patterns of attraction. I punched in a question of that nature on google and there was a similarly worded question from this site that fell near the top 6 results.

• I was google-searching for something perverted :3 I ended up on the sexuality section of this site.

• Ahhhh... I don't remember either O_o

For me it wasn't all that long ago either.

I think I must have been googling something and seen a conversation on here come up or something like that... Oh yeah! I remember now!... but I'm not sharing :P

• Searching up something one day last year and I found this site out of a question I searched on google.

• I think I was searching for behavioral patterns in flirting, but I can't be 100% sure.

• I was answering a question at ask.com that linked here.

• I... I- I have no idea...

Well sh*t...

• also, didn't notice how many people use yahoo until now... eeek

• googled 'cold hearted b*tch sucked out my soul, how can I get back' lol

• google searching using the keyword "girlsaskguys"

• Google searching about thoughts on tattoos on guys

• I googled for how to deal withan ugly break up.

What Girls Said 24

• I was 14 getting all upset about breaking up with my first 'serious' boyfriend..and stumbled upon this place! Glad I did though, very different to most other sites and a nice community..at least most of the time!

• I was feeling crappy about a lot of things, and trying to find some sort of insight, but was sick of all the stupid textbook generic answers that every website seemed to have. I remember getting annoyed and Google searching "Ask people questions" or something and this came up..lol it's been a good find

• I was googling random things and questions with a friend, we ended up getting a result. this site lol

• I googled a question about flirting or asking a guy out, something along those lines... this site was one of the results. I looked around and liked what I saw, and haven't left since. Been here almost 3 years. lol

• lol I googled something regarding my current situation and it linked me to a somewhat similar question on this site, and voila.! I just signed up not even a month ago and I love to hear different opinions, perspectives, & predicaments from both sexes :). !

• I remember. It was about five or six years ago. I asked a question, and this website popped up. After one or two years, I decided to finally check it out, but you have to sign up, so I signed up, and I've been hooked ever since.

• google...it was definitely google but I have no idea what I was searching for...

• I believe I was google searching something along the lines of "Guys opinions on _______" Eventually I showed up here.

• I think I was googling some question. I don't even remember what the question was. After making an account I didn't come back for quite a while and logged back on randomly and started up again.

• I remember I was randomly surfing on the Internet, reading forums and so on.

The I found a question on here and such, I felt like answering but discovered I had to be a member so I just looked around on the site without signing up at first.

A few days later I couldn't help it and signed up :)

• My friends and I were just randomly typing in questions about why guys act a certain way ha ha C:

• Yes we do think about sex a lot. All ya need to know :P

• Pssh...it had nothing to do with that x) More like "why do guys make girls cry?" lol

• It's funny I just talked to 2 friends about this today, I had a problem and was looking for an answer on google. It led me here.

• Yeah I googled something and this was one of the top results.

• yahoo answers is full of jerks

but I liked the idea of it so I went to look for similar sites and found this

• My friend showed it to me :)

• Google led me here...

• My friend told me about it and I went on.

• google searching on how to know if the guy interested with you. haha

• Google searched a question about a guy I am crushing on and it gave me this site

• i was google searching about how to get over a break up! lol

• googled "never approached by guys" ...i was desperate.

• One of my guy friends showed me a question on this site about some girl who was like "DO GUYS LIKE GIRLS WHO HAVE PONYTAILS?". Thought it was funny, then I actually got into it and joined.

• Yahoo brought me here on a despret and sad day lol

• I think I was looking for a forum to join. This site stood out as an odd result so I checked it out.