How tight of a group would you say the GaG community is?

Im not on here much, but do you guys recognize other users easily? know which ones are the laid back ones and which are serious? which give good advice and which dont? who the best eye candy is?

Most Helpful Girl

• I recognize a lot of the same usernames, and for the most part in a good way. There's only a few that I've seen multiple times that do nothing but troll, but they don't seem to stay too long. I don't really stalk people's profiles for pictures and stuff, but from the small icons we get it does kinda surprise me how many good looking people there are here that need dating/relationship advice (I learned something new I guess).

I'm not gonna name names, because it's all a matter of opinion for who is good, bad, hot, smart etc, but I do feel like I know a little bit about some of the people here, and I enjoy getting feedback from them

What Girls Said 8

• I generally recognize a good portion of the users fairly easily, but that doesn't mean I really know them all that well. Plus, I have the added advantage of having been on the site for a couple years now, so its probably easier for me and the rest of the older users than it is for some of the newer ones.

• Depends on who makes themselves well known, GaG is constantly gaining members and broadening its community. It's close, however, in terms of how everyone can relate to each other

• It depends how how you've been on here you'll notice some people ask a ton of questions-mostly guys ask un anonymously

• You notice there seems to be people on here 24/7

• Not very people set their profile to private

• Not that tight unless you try and make friends

• Yeah, most of the regulars give good advice. I recognise some anony's too. :P Can't tell whose laid back or serious though. No, don't know who the best eye candy is. :P

• hey, I am not here to be social and make friends, just trying to win a free t shirt

What Guys Said 5

• there are a few users I recognise and find

interesting, yes

I'm not here for "eye candy"

• Eh, trust me this sh*t is far from cool. Its a wretched hellhole screaming in it's agony of oppressed lonely people like myself.

• That anon user up there ^ is the best eye candy.

• Goodness grief, we mostly hate each other lol

• takes time and noticing skills.