How well has your overall experience been?

On GaG as a whole? That's all I've got>

Most Helpful Girl

• 70% good stuff, loads of awesome answers and some really interesting questions, learn new things every day! 30% bad because of the creepers, the people that disagree with your opinion and take it too far and because of same questions cropping up again and again.

What Girls Said 12

• Overall its been pretty great.

I get to give help, and so far I recieved all the help I needed.

• Mostly good, of coarse no matter where you go there will always be a couple of retards but you have to just ignore it and try to have a good time with the interesting topics and such. That, and you also have to ignore the perves, otherwise, it's great.

• I've had a really nice time. Met some cool people I'd love to hang with in real life, but I don't know how likely it is to happen. I also love helping people. I've answered way more questions than I've asked. lol

• 80% good. I can ignore the trolls and ignorant people fine, but the repetitive questions are annoying. I've had fun answering all kinds of crazy questions and have gotten some good insight on the ones I ask.

• Great I'm half way to a gift card

• So far so good I've finally stopped asking. Black girl white guy questions I don't know why I was so obssesed maybe because it was crazy when I'm over it

• i learned a lot! I feel like a pro at relationship/dating advice now!

but sometimes I get rude/horrible answers that are completely useless to the question.

• Pretty well minus some bs aanswers

• 50/50

• excluding the pervs and trolls there are 3 people on here I would love to meet irl :) overall its been good

• Good for the most part.

• Pretty good not ganna lie, besides the trolls of course.

What Guys Said 6

• fine I guess, I love helping people if

I can, If I can help them reach a conclusion

or share my own knowledge in a beneficial way

for them to feel better about themselves, then that

is what I will do, it makes me happy

as well when I see people losing their confusion

• It's been mostly good.

• Eh, It's not too bad.

• Not bad I guess?

• It's alright

• Not bad, can't complain.