Is there anyone on this website that you would trust with your life?

esIs there anyone on gag that you trust 100% with your life. Is there anyone on gag that you trust giving a pin # to, an email password to, lend money to?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• 1- I don't trust them, but I doubt they could do worse damage than the retardedness I do on a regular basis

2- HELL NO! I don't even trust anyone I've met in real life with that

3- doesn't matter. There's nothing good in my inbox anyway

4- depends. I'm not super stingy with my money, so as long as there's a good reason (that you can prove) I'm open with spending on people even if I barely know them...Now I don't have a lot to spend but the thought should count for something. lol

• I wanted to build my own personal space shuttle. Can you spot me 20 billion? :)

• Thanks for the f***in BA!

• Hahahaha I had many BA's to give out and you give many BA's You are f***in welcome :D

What Girls Said 18

• There is one person on here who I do fully trust. She has my Facebook, email address, Skype, and I've given her a tour of my house via webcam.

Me and her are very very similar, we have trusted each other equally.

As for the other stuff, email password, money, would depend on the situation.

• I am nice but not stupid lol.

• You would be surprised at who you can and can't trust in life. You would assume that you could trust family? Errr not so much. I have taken a few risks with online people and never got burned-hmm well once but that is a long story and actually worth finding out about. Remind me to tell you one of these days.

• In real life I have never trusted anyone with my pin number or email account so to trust someone online would be no different. Not sure why they would want it in the first instance? I have lent money to people in the past, twice I would say and was never given back so I don't lend money out (although I would still buy what a person actually needs and not what the person wants). There are genuine people and fake people online and in the flesh so I would say one or two, but it does take a lot of work to build my trust.

• Uh oh, stirring up trouble!

• Always! It's more exciting than stirring chicken soup. ::D

• I may be crazy but not stupid.If people I have encountered in real life have left me appaled with the things they did to me after I thought they were trustworthy what about some unseen monster.

• Learn what you did wrong to either attract those people or trusted them. There are good people left. The more goodness we show and spread the more good people we will have. Sorry for your past experiences and best of luck to you.

• no

• HELL NO! :) lol I am pretty sure someone would save me if they could ( if you could help someone). But if I do something and I'm like don't tell them. Then the persons like I'll give you a million bucks... I am pretty sure they would sell me out. There are some great people on here, I just don't have connection to anyone.

• Lol no.

• No I don't really talk to people on here

• HA! No phucken way! No one ever gets that kind of trust from me, even in RL.

• "Is there anyone on this website that you would trust with your life?"

-No, because people on here tend to go above and beyond holding e-grudges and they tend to e-hate. They'd probably kill me

"giving a pin # to, an email password to, lend money to?"

-No to pin #. If I was gonna leave and someone "wanted" my account, I'd let them have it I suppose. I'd just as for their email before switching over so that I could make sure they wouldn't know or have control of my email. Lend money? I wouldn't even do that in real life.

I mean, there are some users I can trust if I wanted to confide in like Megan(FierceMegan) or goflipaburger, but it's not like this is a free for all where I'll give my phone #, home address and social security lol

• Yes actually. You mentioned 2 VERY good people and I actually trust in both of their morals and I know of 3 or 4 other females that I would trust and 5 or so males that I would trust 100%. And a free for all is kind of going to the extreme on the other side. I of course go with what I see with a bit of instinct. Even though I have had my differences with you I would trust you with certain things because I KNOW you are moral.

• not

• :P you won't even trust nice people to be friends with you so you could use live feed to see their questions ha ha (btw that is why I added you)

• If I go into live feed I would not get an house work done! My husband would not be happy. And yes Mr Wise Guy I am not interested in chatting, but for so unknown reason I have to explain myself to you! :) I like to briefly discuss topics! :)

• You explain yourself to me for fun :). You would save time from the ease of using live feed :D

• No way

• NEVER! I'm not that crazy! I don't trust anyone.

• Yes :D I even met up with him in real life to lol

• No I let my brother use my email one then changed the password if I can't trust people in real life I won't over the internet

• Blood is not thicker than water. People are people. There are ways of surrounding yourself around good people that you can trust. I know of people on gag that I would trust 100%

• I wouldn't even trust myself with that. :p

• Hell no.

What Guys Said 10

• With my life? what are the circumstances?

I have met people I really trust and think are great people.

• Life- nope

pin #-nope

email password-possibly

lend money to- as long as it wasn't more than tree fiddy.

• Hhahahahahahaha. I actually would trust you with much of that by the way jerkymunchface!

• You actually would help people if you could so blah blah blah

:P

• DDD

You know who you are Princess.

• For that stuff? Yep, there's at least one if not a couple more.

With my life? The one in question is rather clumsy, so I'm not sure I'd feel very good knowing my left rested in her abilities lol

• Hey! Your 'left' would be well vested! (After I dropped it, dripped over it... ya know, the usual...)

• Hmph. No faith in me!

• Awwww :P

• Don't really know anyone, so no. You al seem like nice people though.

• Some really nice people answered this question. I somewhat know a few through talking and I actually would trust a few of them with even my banking info believe it or not.

• Interesting question, but no. Email wise, yeah. I've done it. That's it. Nothing more than that.

• With a big ole OH HELL NO!

• not a chance

• hell no

• F*** no.