Has GaG made you more confident?

has GaG made you more confident?somethingsomething

so I'm the only one who actually feel

more confident after coming here? <3

Most Helpful Girl

• No, confidence is something I got from accepting myself. I never had to turn to others for re-assurance.

What Girls Said 15

• When I see girls asking questions about their looks, especially their bodies, I usually avoid it even though I wanna read the answers so bad lol I'm kinda scared that some of the answers would make me feel more self-conscious than I alrdy am :/ but GAG has helped me speak my mind a bit more around people :]

• If anything, it's made me more depressed when it comes to my faith in humanity.

• No I'm the same, but It's kinda hard for me to sink any further...I do appreciate some of the answers I've seen. At the very least this site has verified that I'm not completely insane for thinking/assuming some of the things that I do.

• It has made me more discouraged and unconfident.

• No, I've always been confident but the site has given me knowledge :)

• No, but I chat to nice people who help me when I have doubts.

You make yourself confident, no one does for you.

• when it comes to looks it made me more self conscious.. there are body questions here I thought I'm fine and shouldn't be insecure about turns out to be the opposite.. when it comes to relationship yeah it made me more confident because at least now I understand the opposite gender more which I am clueless before.

• No its made me pessimistic

• No, it hasn't.. The overall guys on GAG have very low standards. So, any girl is pretty to them.

This site was not made to boost anybody's confidence up.

• lol do you live in opposite land? I wish the girl's standards here were as low as the guys LOL

• @Cyrus7 - Well, duh. Everyone is lying and are delusional.

@Markezzo - No, that's not what I'm impyling at. I know what confidence is and what it's about. - I don't think we should be compared but it seems to be a natural thing to do. Also, most can't help but to compare.

• Fair enough I guess, while I also naturally compare the looks of both others and myself I don't usually let my confidence get affected by it.

• No, it hasn't affected my confidence either way.

• No, it just ruined my mind.

• No I started to second guess

• No I think I come off as unfriendly because guys haven't been hitting on me as they did before

• no. it's gotten worse, actually.

• No

I think a few would.

What Guys Said 10

• It does feel intellectually stimulating to think about the stuff that gets posted here to say the least. With the right attitude I think anyone can gain confidence by understanding the different problems that both men and women go through.

Personally I do feel that it has made me more confident, not by too much though. In the end it's real life experience that boosts my confidence the most.

• Not really. I am not here to feel more confident. I am here to sometimes ask a few questions (various), answer people's questions, and learn from them.

• Hell no, the opposite if anything

I've become aware of insecurities that I didn't even know I had before

• Considering what I was coming from it wasn't hard for GAG to make me more confident

• I did that all on my own. GaG has sharpened my 'skills' on relationships on the other hand, and shown me just how equally devious some people can be on the internet as well as in RL. Because before I came here, I didn't do entirely too much on the internet. It's been eye-awakening to say the least, but just as much good.

• No.

• it has no effect on my confidence

• it hasn't affected confidence at all

• No, I feel it doesn't.

• It's not really designed to make you more confident.

There are other websites for that sort of thing.