I've noticed some people on this site can not respect other peoples views on things. Who agrees with me?

I have different views on things then most people my age which is 23 and both guys and girls seem to not like it. I fight with so many girls on this site who can accept the opinions of others. What do people think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple of hours ago, a brainless moron (who asked a question about wanting a REAL woman who doesn't work and stays home) blocked me. I told him that he should not generalize his opinion and should have an open mind for different ideas. He responded with an irrelevant and imbecilic comment and did not allow me to answer in return. He claims to have an open-mind, yet he blocked me. Go figure! :-\

The saying: "Everyone is entitled to their opinion" is very common among people, nowadays.They think it's a clever thing to say. Basically, they are saying: "It is true, just because it is your opinion" which is completely redundant and skewed. I guess people find pride in defending their ideas and thoughts blindly and to the last breath. They don't know that it takes a great mind to reassess your thoughts, admit you are wrong, and change your mind.

• Thank you this is just what I'm talking about!

What Guys Said 6

• I couldn't be more in disagreement with you on this. In fact, it's apparent that you're just trying to start an argument by slapping me in the face with your contrary assertion! By and large the people who frequent this site are respectful of the opinions of others, and careful not to overstep their bounds, but now you've thrown down the gauntlet and I'm more than happy to pick it up and fire it back at you! Oh, the injustice!

• No actually the conversations I've had with some people they tend to be rude and want to start a fight so I will disagree with you. Plus you are older then my father lol

• What?

• It's all good! ; - )

• Differing opinions should be welcomed and debate encouraged but there are plenty here who enjoy being hostile, shallow and cruel anonymously. Especially when a girl expresses insecurity about her body or sexuality.

• They have a different opinion then you... So? You have you own opinion and don't accept their opinion correct? Let it go and move on...

• I agree.

• I am accepting of other people's opinions.. except when I'm clearly right and other opinions are clearly wrong.. and that would be almost always.

• Most publicly acceptable viewpoints are tolerated here.

If yours are not respected, maybe it's because they are not respectable. (e.g racist?)

What Girls Said 4

• I know its upsetting but if someone isn't capable of discussing something with you like a major adult, then you do not have to continue speaking with them.

• I agree. This website is about sharing opinions, don't know why some think it's OK for their opinions to heard, and not ours. I'm just like calm down >.<

• It's the Internet, who gives a f***? Not everyone is going to agree with you. But you don't know anyone on here personally do why does it matter? Just ignore idiots who try to start an arguement with you.

• A lot of times it seems that way.