How do I get to exper level 4+? because I really want to!

How do I get to xper level 4+ because I have some questions for the s** section (sorry it won't let me say it either) but I don't have enough xper. :(

thank you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• link

That page will tell you just about everything you could get points for. As others' have said, answering questions seems to be the most efficient way to get points fast. Winning contests also gets you big points, about 3k per contest you win. Of course that is a much harder thing to do but it's certainly the most profitable.

What Guys Said 2

• This is not a personal question, so why anonymous?

• Answering questions is the most reliable way to get xper and level up. Here, have 5 points. :D

• okay thanks, and I like your pic by the way :)

What Girls Said 7

• I'm sure you're there by now..try to answer questions that don't have a best answer yet since there's still a chance

• Answer questions and update your profile. Then answer more questions.

• Just keep answering questions to get more points.

• Super easy just answer questions like crazy..like go to the search and look up what eye color and copy&paste your answer since it'll probably be the same

• Answer questions.

• Answer questions.

• Ask for best answer