Do you ever get best answer?

do u?

do you get best answer on really thought out answers or really dumb/ sarcastic answers?

that is all

Most Helpful Guy

• i basically only ever get best answer if there's only like 2 answers to pick from lol

What Guys Said 10

• Yep. On this account so far 85 of them. On my account from last fall 123 of them... Sometimes they are serious answers, sometimes they are joke answers. They always seem to fit the question though. =) I think some of my best answers though were disapproved of by the asked. They had their fingers in their ears screaming la la la la la I can't hear you na na na na. =P

• u give really good answers...people want to hear what they want to hear.

• I suppose I know a thing or two.

• Yeah I just got my first best answer. But honestly, I think proper grammar and spelling go a long way in helping you get best answer, and be helpful not sarcastic.

• Yes... to both!

That is all...

• I once got 5 best answers in one day. lol

• I have got many best answers. I don't really care much. If someone is asking a question that is serious I will give the best advice but it may not always be what they want to hear. I answer many questions in accordance as to how the were asked. If they ask a stupid question they will not be getting a great answer from me. If they ask a creatively fun question then I will answer in the same way.

• Yes sometimes and and I always really think what I answer at least I always try.

• Like my 6th answer was chosen best answer, and I've gotten another one since. I've only been registered for a couple days. They were chosen because of really thought out answers.

• I do, but rarely even though I feel like I deserve more since I often give honest, and well-thought answers. I don't really care though.

• Never had one yet

• Sometimes, I try to be thoughtful on all my answers though while looking at it from both sides depending on the problem.

What Girls Said 8

• I get best answers every now and then and it's always when I post insightful stuff. I really do try and make a effort in my answers. Maybe not in those questions that require a one word answers but in general I like helping people and in no way are you helping someone by posting a sarcastic remark. That's really stupid.

• I get a best answer every now and then, I'll be thoughtful and deep thinking if the question is of serious tone but I'll have laugh and be a bit playful if the question is easy going. If the person asking the question is just an idiot or has absolutely atrocious grammar and spelling then they are just setting themselves up for a stupid answer from yours truly, so for that I hardly ever get best answer but hey ho at least I enjoy myself!

• I have. Sometimes there very thought out, sometimes they're dumb and sarcastic. I give best answers in the same manor really, most the time its for the legit best, sometimes it's the person who made me laugh. I appreciate a good sarcastic remark.

• Yes, I do

It honestly varies but I rather not be chosen for a sarcastic or dumb answer because there might be a real answer somewhere in the question. Sometimes I see these sorry ass answers get chosen when you have well thought out answers from underrated users like selfishstars or MrOracle who get overlooked.

• mrOracale gives really great answers. I agree

• I'll be honest - some of my earlier answers from the first few months I was here might have been somewhat sarcastic, just because I was in a dark and bitter place at that point in my life. But since then all of my answers have been honest and thoughtful, and most of the answers that I've earned "Best Answer" for were written in that way.

• Sometimes..not as much as I think I deserve tbh but hey whatever

I do try to be helpful to people or funny depending on the situation...lol one time I was totally out of line but it's all OK now :p

So far I've gotten

• 45..no wait 48 darn it I forgot already I think 48 :D I'm sure

• Ive gotten 13 so far...sometimes they're funny, other times more indepth and serious. Really depends on the question

• Yes,I do.