Really, No one cares that meebo is gone?

Well I hope it's gone temporarily

I really liked meebo bar, I know it

bothered a few. I actually liked it.

N yes I know we can use other IM

services like aol, msn, yahoo.

But meebo was convenient because

all I had to do was log on to GAG and

there it was and I was able to browse

thru Questions and Answers. Shouldn't

we like start a petition or something

to bring back Meebo or some sort of

IM service back to GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm super late O.o

I just go with the flow about the chat thing but I don't do it often so...

A lot of people do care because there has been more than one user questioning where it was..why it was gone etc etc

:)

In the end I don't care because I can personal message any people that I really care to talk too

• yea I was late too lol

i like it becuase you were

able to see who was online as well.

also IM is way faster than messaging

• Yeah that's a big downfall. It takes a lot more to go to a persons account and the whole process is a little dated :) I agree that they have to have someone working on it

What Girls Said 13

• lol. ^_^ hahaha. it sucks that it's gone and it was easier but maybe they'll find a new service for it.

• I liked meebo!

• I'm really just tired of seeing questions about it...

*Please admins of GAG bring meebo back so people will shut the f*** up about it!* Thank you, that is all:)

• I guess we can say this helps . . . uhhhh thanxs -__-

• Lol well I never used it anyway. So I'm indifferent on the subject, but yeah a lot of people have expressed their wishes to have it back so I'm sure the admin have noticed.

• It was nice while it lasted

• agreed it kept things simple I miss Meebo too.

• finally another woman who agrees, won't be long before the ones that don't agree come storming by saying it's a good thing meebo is gone.

• I never really cared for it...If I like to talk to you..I must likely have you on Skype, Facebook or on my cell.

• thank god!

• I so want the old meebo back. its not meebo wihtout the randoms messaging you as soon as you step in the room. Everyone should go on GOPETITION.com and sign it for the old meebo :(

• Eh its whatever

• A lot do but google bought it so there's no way of getting it back

• Don't know don't care.

• It's gone?! *Looks t the base of the screen* Oh my God, it is! Yes! Now no more creepy guys will start conversations with me with "Penis" any more!

• i understand mostly girls on GAG hated the chat service because of

perverted guys but couldn't you had just blocked them or not

accepted their friend request to begin with? I'm a guy and I never sent

out perverted IM. I am sure there are other decent guys out there too

• I did block them after the said stuff like that. But there's no way to know before you add them. At least not really. I tried to keep them in my age group so I didn't have any really older guys. But yeah...glad it's gone.

• I care, I care more deeply then you can imagine.

What Guys Said 7

• they'll get another chat service. I didn't even notice that it was gone hahaha

• I, for one, am quite relieved that it has been put out to pasture by Google.

I remain cautious, however, since I believe that GAG is quite capable of filling the hole with something even more annoying, maybe something with webcam chat!

There you go girls, log on to GAG, the first thing you see is some random pervert beating the meat for ya! Something to look forward to! Wonder how many of you would miss having a chat feature then! :)

• Nope never used it so I don't care it's gone besides when it was here I would hide the whole bar

I kinda think it's funny all these questions asking about meebo when it's easy to spot the last new question posted about it like 5 min before.

• I mean Gag knows their activity goes down when there's no chat so,Im sure there working on it.

• I say we all stick together and only log in once a week or so, that way GAG can see how much hwe want IM service back on.

• trust me lots of people won't get on haha.

• i liked meebo

• we need it !

• I believe london princess said that it was not supposed to go away and that the real story is that google just bought meebo out. It might be gone for the time being.