Who of you would eventually leave GAG if there is no more chat option?

Just wondering how many of you would actually leave GAG eventually if you can't chat with other members on here anymore.

Personally I think I would, since chatting has always been the best way for me to get advice or to vent about something, but also the best way for me to give someone advice to just listen to their problems.

If this site has no more chat option, it's no other than yahoo answers & co. IMO...

• Yes, I would probably leave eventually
  • No, I will probably stay
And GAG, please don't remove this question, I think it will actually help you by showing you the interests and wishes of your users. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe not immediately, but I think after some time without chat bar, I think this place will get boring for me, so I guess sooner or later I'd not come on here anymore...

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't leave. There are plenty of people on here who still need help and advice. If someone really needs to talk, I would hop on msn, yahoo, or whatever and talk to them, otherwise simple messaging would work. Although, I agree that a chat system on the website makes it so much easier to talk to people and work through questions and answers.

• LondonPrincess said herself there will be chat on this site...just not powered by Meebo.

My guess is that she's figuring out which online entity will power this site's chat Meebo Messenger is no more because of the Google merger.

Just hang tight, everyone! The admins know the chat feature is pivotal to this site's success. 8-)

• Not me. I never chat.

• It sucks if Meebo never comes back, but if it was what slowed down the site at times? Oh well. They should make a better chat option then. Hell, I think I could do so myself. But I have no interest to.

• I primarily come here to answer question, I don't chat much.

• Nah, I'll stick around and answer more questions.

• Awww, where will a lonely ugly troll like me go if everyone leaves here? :'(

• Personally, I enjoy this site regardless of the chat option. In fact, I had been on this site about a year ago, didn't even KNOW about the chat option, yet I really like it. I left the site for a while, though, for personal reasons, but recently rejoined it...right after the chatroom apparently closed. So I never knew what I was missing, apparently, but I still like how this site works. (In my opinion, it's better than Yahoo and the others, though.)

• Since I chat a lot with people here, yes I would delete my account and find some other place.

What Girls Said 3

• I would stay. I would actually prefer the site with no chat.

1) I come ehre to answer and ask questions and leave.

2) I have had so many problems with chat such as stalkers or creepers. This way I actually feel okay about being online.

• Maybe I won't come as often as before because I have some cool friend that I used to chat with ;-(

• I think I'd leave.