Do you think most people on here are weird?

So there's no way of asking this question and not offending someone, as I guess it's a little judgmental- but please don't be an ass while answering/try to lecture me about judging... I'm sure it's something that most people have thought about...

I've been a member of this site several times, and I've noticed that many of the people (or at least the ones who put up pictures) are sort of odd looking. Meaning that according to societies' judgment, the people on here are weird. Now, I'm all for not judging people and going against what society imposes, but I can't be the only person who thinks this. So, would you say that most of the people that come on here are odd/abnormal/weird?

p.s. not saying I'm normal

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many weirdos I guess but I'm one myself and I think there are even more weirdos out in this world that we don't even know about. It's the internet. People here can share or say things that really do come from deep down and in real life you don't get that. People don't share as much as they do on say a website like this. I think we all have a little "weirdness" inside of us and in general I find the people here to be nice people. Very opinionated for sure but that's why there's sites like these. You're here to give your opinion no matter how harsh or brutal it is. I've learned many things from this site, like not caring what people think and being opinionated as well which has opened my mind. I love this place.

What Guys Said 5

• things out of the ordinary is

what makes the world fun ^-^

always being "normal" is such a bother.. ^-^

• Why you filthy ghoul!

• Don't know if it's "Most", but there are definitely some weird people on here. Give stupid, and pointless answers usually.

• Some are weird but I'd say the majority is pretty normal. As with all situations, the weird take up more space and often seem to be more than they actually are.

• weird? maybe

desperate? maybe

lonely? maybe

...

where I was going with this...?

What Girls Said 5

• I think there's some interesting people around that I've seen so far hahaha. But nothing extremely weird as of yet...

I think everyone can be weird, some just don't try to hide it haha.

• Wierd? Never! I'm regular. :D

• I agree with you. There are many weirdos on here.

• I think a lot of them are.

• Yeah I totally agree. and its making me not want to post half the time. if they're weird and I'm consorting amongst them, I might turn weird too and I can't have that. so this is why I rarely post. I'm pretty much on here for the amazon card @ this point