How many friends do you have here on GAG? Do you talk to them all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very few. I talk to them over Meebo (when it's there) rarely. Queefy, Megan, Elijah(KKJ).

For the most part, the people I talk to are one-offs.

I talk to anyone that needs help from a mod/supermod or anyone that is looking for personal private advice and doesn't want their story on the board, even anonymously.

They ping me, we chat, I help if I can, then I don't ever hear from them again, which suits me just fine.

• I also talk to queefy :D

though sometimes she goes crazy, after which we won't talk for days. Just as well because she's in insane mode. Though she accuses me of being insane...really now, and I have to live with her! Least I'm learning to ignore her wild mood swings...or is she ignoring me?

What Guys Said 7

• Not sure. A dozen or so. Very few I've actually talked to beyond the initial questioning. I go through now and again and remove the majority of them.

• I have 79. There are a few I talk with on a very regular basis.

• 56. Nope.

• around 96,i talk to couple of them occasionly

• somewhere over 10 but I don't talk to any

• 516 and I talk to several..but a lot of these are currently inactive..some won't talk...(:(:(:

• None.

What Girls Said 6

• I have a few pages worth. I don't talk to all of them privately. But maybe over the posts.I'm not much of a chatter. But there are a few friends I talk to regularly over pm.

• 25 as of today, I talk to maybe 3 of them now and then. But I'm rarely online on chat, I tend to come to answer questions and that's about it.

• I have 82, and I talk to some. There used to be more conversations when Meebo was available.

• 12, no maybe like 3

• 1 and only via email sometimes

• None deleted them all last week because I didn't talk to any of them.