Can some people tell who you are when you ask anonymously?

Can some people tell who you are when you ask anonymously?

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people, in their questions, ask so many questions about the same topic, you can guess. It's only obvious when they choose to ask those questions both anon and exposed.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• YES N I KNOW WHO You R!

But I have caught others when they ask Anon

By looking at the way they type.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha that actually freaked me out!

• Show All
    • Lol That's okay. It was funny

• lol glad it made you smile :)

• Me? I doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly hope not :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • They shouldn't be able to. A network expert probably could do it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • When people have been around for a while, and you know their history. their ways. their language, etc. it becomes easier to read between the lines...

0|0
    0|0
  • Heh..well sure..particularly if you are from the way less populous "older GAG users" or..if you employ distinctive mannerisms in your dialogue..(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I can tell indirectly making an educated guess. If the person reposts or rehashes the same Q/A. Also by the person's writing style.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No, only the site admins can (not the regular admins on here). And they keep your business private. Don't listen to anyone if they tell you differently.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes you can tell if they ask the same questions all the time, or if they have a distinctive style of writing and personality that comes out. Most of the time, though, its impossible to tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • some people can. for mi, one or two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not usually, no

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, especially if I know that user's style and personality pretty well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've picked people out before and I'm pretty sure they could do the same to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No :)

0|0
    0|0